The Reason Why

Chapter title credits to: @ScarlettDehart

~Melody's pov~

I was laying on the bed waiting for Blake to get out the shower. He soon got out and I went to the bathroom but Blake grabbed my arm, I turned around and said "yes?" he looked me in the eyes and said "princess, I'm sorry," I only nodded but I didn't believe him.

{At School}

~Blake's pov~

It was lunch time and I saw Melody walking down the hallway and I walked over to her and said "can you follow me?" she sighed but did. I went inside the same classroom as always and closed the door behind her, I looked her in the eyes and said "Melody," she said "yes?" I bit my bottom lip. I didn't know how to tell her, I sighed and said "look, I really am sorry that me and my mates caused you to cut your whole arm. The only reason I actually bullied you and messed with you was because I like you, not in a friend way but more than a friend." She stared at me and "your lying," I looked at her and said "no, Melody I'm being serious I really like you." I went to leave the room but she put her hand on the door knob. She looked up at me and said "Blake, the only reason I have the cuts are because you guys had took it too far for me to cope and I saw cutting as a way to help me." I looked her in the eyes and nodded. If I never bullied her, her arm wouldn't have been full of cuts and scars.

{Back Home}

~Melody's pov~

I laid on the bed thinking, I guess I should tell him I have feelings for him, I still kind of feel like he's lying about liking me but then again he said he was serious.