The Next Day

~Melody's pov~

I woke up and looked around, I sighed, was yesterday even real? was it a dream? I sighed and heard the water running. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, Blake's mum walked in, she looked at me and smiled and said "did you have fun yesterday?" so it wasn't a dream, I only nodded. I don't know if I had fun, I'm confused. My mind was saying it wasn't a good idea and my body was going crazy, it's just so confusing.

{At School}

I was walking down the hall and Cody walked over to me and said "hey, what did you do yesterday, you never answered my calls or text." I looked at him and said "oh, I went to the movies," he smiled and said "did you go with anyone?" I shook my head and said "no." I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not.

~Blake's pov~

I went to class, and stared at Melody. The teacher then said "Melody and Blake, you guys are leaving." Melody looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't know why we were leaving. Melody left the class and I soon went to the office. We left the school and I said "why did we leave early?" my mum sighed and said "your dad told me to, and he said " he's taking us out."

{Later That Night}

~Melody's pov~

We got back to the house from the restaurant, I was still confused. I got to the room and went straight to sleep.

{Authors Note: Sorry about this crappy chapter but I wanted to update something, sorry haven't been on. Just been studying for test.

Comment below some chapter names and maybe I would use some of them for the next chapters. ~Selena