What's Going On?

~Melody's pov~

I sat in front of the mirror and sighed, I just continued ignoring the banging on the door. I began to put makeup on to cover the bruises.

Once I finished, I grabbed everything I needed. I opened the door and Brandon stared at me, I walked past him but then he grabbed me by the hair, I groaned, and backed up. I looked up at him "what?" he stared at me and said "next time open the fucking door." I rolled my eyes and said "whatever," all I really wanted was to be away from him. He smacked me and said "if you don't you'll see what the fuck will happen," I looked at him and said "you should've done it a while a go."

{At School}

~Cody's pov~

Melody seemed spaced out today, I walked over to her and tapped her, she flinched and then looked at me. I sighed and said "love, are you okay?" she only nodded. I went to place my hand on her cheek but she whimpered and backed away. I frowned and said "Melody, what's going on?" she shook her head and whispered "nothing." I sighed and gave her a hug, and said" if anything you can tell me."

{A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I think I'm going to start updating on the weekends due to school. I'm not sure yet. Also if you guys have ideas for the chapter comment below}