/4/ Connection

Name: Nolan Dominic Thompson
Location: Georgia Health and Mental Hospital

"Fuck I know I said that shit the last 7 weekends
Girl I guess procrastination is my weakness
I hate stoppin' for gas this late
Cause this nigga's creepin and I like how we're creepin" Drake X Connect

"Why ya' doing this." I questioned suspiciously eyeing Serenity's ass as she walked around the room fixing stuff.

"Huh."

"Don't act like you didn't hear me. Do you want something from me is that why?"

"Are you talking bout  Jehlani and Janaé."

"Damn captain obvious back at it again with the dumb questions." I sarcastically said.

She threw a pillow at me an I blocked it making it fall to the floor. I quickly jumped up walking ova' to ha'. I backed her into a corna' towering ova' ha'.

"Don't do that shit again." I said sternly. "Keep playing and I'll fuck yo' ass up." I said honestly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad." She apologized looking down at her feet.

I turned sitting back on the bed. "C'mere." I told her watching her walk over to me.

"Yeah."

"How my kids doing."

"Jehlani doesn't talk much he's very standoff-ish but Janaé is adjusting she's very bubbly." she told me.

I nodded my head knowing Jehlani  would probably do that. He was a lot like me so that meant that it'll take a lot of time for him to truly adjust to his surroundings. He had to reach a level of stability and knowledge in order for him to be himself and comfortable.

I liked that about him. I knew that at one time he'll be able to run my business for me with his smart ass. I adore my children just not the bitch who gave birth to them. I question everyday why the fuck I was in a relationship with her for two years. It wasn't like I was actually fateful or anything to her though. I cheated with every bitch with a vagina.

"It'll take some time you just gotta give him some attention and comfort he kinda shy." I told her.

"Could you tell me what happen with their mother. Sometimes Janaé cries a lot scared of her mother but still wanting her it's weird, I don't know what to do or say to her." she admitted to me lowly.

"It's a long story."

"I still got 5 hours on my shift plus I'll tell you something about me."

I sighed laying back on the bed as she intently watched me.

7 years ago...

"So you gone slid in my Dm's ma." I asked walking up the school steps grabbing her waist.

"It depends what could you do for me?" Monique asked blushing.

"It depends what do you want me to do for you." I answered with a question as I kissed her neck leaving marks.

"Hmm I want you to have me on all fours making love to you and screaming your name till I can't no more." she said sexily in my ear licking it.

"I could do that for you."

"That's all I wanted to hear."

"Good meet me at my house later on cause my mama outta' town." I told her touching her boobs before walking away leaving her.

2 years later...

"Look check this out, I'm pregnant Nolan and the babies yours." Monique said coming in the room.

"Fuck you mean, I wrap my shit up."

"I just took 3 different pregnancy test and they're all positive what we gone do now."

"What you mean what we gon' do ya' gon' have ma' babies."

"Hell no, I can't have no baby my mama would kill my ass."

"Shidd she betta' not kill my baby. Cause then her ass gon' have to get murked."

"I gotta' get an abortion cause we ain't got no money, no house and we ain't even finish school what job imma get at 18 pregnant."

"Plenty of jobs but you not killing ma' baby."

"I not having it either."

"Yes you is, fuck you thought hoe." I jumped on her choking her while she tried to stop me.

"I'm telling you now if you kill my baby I'm drowning your ass keep playing." I threatened with my hands still around her neck.

"Let me go." she slapped my hand off her neck.

"You can't stop me from doing shit Nolan. You can't even treat me right how I know you you gone really take care of you child. You just might leave me with yo' bipolar ass." she screamed at me.

I slapped her. "Don't you eva' say some disrespectful shit like again to me."

"I'm sorry I'm just acting out. I want to be your girlfriend." she calmed down wrapping her arms around my neck sitting on my lap.

"Ion' kno you gon' suck my dick everyday if you are?" I said playing her completely. I'm still gon' have side hoes.

She nodded getting down on her knees.  "I'll do anything okay."

I laid back on the bed holding Serenity waist as she straddled my lap.

"You mistreated her, your girl and baby mama suppose to be a queen and you treated her like a peasant that's fucked up."

"My loyalty don't stay no where, I don't love these hoes." I said completely serious.

She slapped my chest. "You gon' end up lonely and die alone."

"Oh really but imma still have hella' hoes cryin' at ma' funeral." I said flipping her over on her back and kissing her neck softly.

"Mhm yeah right, don't lie to your self." she laughed blushing.

"Really now tell me something bout ya."

"I'm married, I got married at 15."

"Fuck you mean stop joking."

"I'm completely serious. I was kidnapped from my parents in Puerto Rico with my brother and taken to some middle eastern people. They got me married at 15 to this 19 year old. I didn't even know or love him but he took my virginity even though I tried to put it off for so long. I ran off at 18 haven't seen them since but I'm scared everyday that I'll run into them. That's my worst nightmare." she whispered.