/23/ Timed

Name: Serenity Angelica Nasambique
Location: Noodles and Co.

"Do you think I'll ever need you love more than you need me?
Show me your true colors girl, I just want to see
Cause I done had too many come around and change on me" Kevin Gates X Time For That

"What's wrong little sis you look so slumped. All you've been doing is pushing your food around the plate. You're so quiet staring off into space wassup." he asked me putting his fork down and looking over at me.

"It's a lot like with Nolan. He's really stressing me out. It's like I already told him how I felt and it's like he completely ignores my feelings for him line it doesn't matter. I feel more like a nanny because I'm always taking care of his kids and cooking and cleaning. He doesn't spend time with me so it makes me feel neglected. I sit around sometimes wondering why I'm there." I admitted looking down at my food and my brother.

He sighed rubbing his goatee. "Do you feel like you need to leave him?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No because then nobody would be there for Jahlani and Janaé."

"Look maybe you should just go get your own apartment or house and just focus on your baby right now and if he don't wanna act right then forget about him."

"I think he's really hurt and needs to trust me and I wanna be there for him."

"But you shouldn't have to suffer because of somebody else's mistakes hermana."

"True."

"Do you love him?" I nodded. "do you feel like he loves you."

"I don't know maybe it's like he said and it's simply lust and I should separate myself like you said."

"Look you just need to think about it but remember you have another person growing inside of you and you gotta think about them too. I'm here for you though with without you decide though." he got up side hugging me.

"Thank you." I smiled hugging him back.

"So I'm thinking bout having a nephew what you think about that?"

"No I want a daughter so I could dress her up and take her with me everywhere." I pouted rubbing my stomach.

"You know your not six anymore and it's not going to be a baby doll it's going to be an actual human being. You gotta get up in the middle of the not when it cries and you gotta feed it every time it's hungry."

"Stop calling my baby an it. You're an it you unknown asshole."

"Your not making any sense."

"So."

"You sound stupid."

"You look stupid."

"Your outfit look stupid."

"So does your face."

"You look like a iguana."

I started coughing and sneezing while looking at him. "I'm allergic to ugly people."