/5/ Confessions

Name: Serenity Angelica Nasambique
Location: Georgia Health and Mental Hospital

"I light up the night and let it burn
Lean back and watch the sundown fade
Do what I do when life's a little sideways
I take a sip and say a prayer" Confessions X Florida Georgia Line

"Angelica this is your husband Darrion."

"No it's not I don't wanna get married I want my parents." I cried.

"Rene calm down I'll find them for us and we'll be home back in Puerto Rico sooner than you know." My brother Jesus whispered in my ear hugging me.

"I'm scared Sis."

"I got chu' little sis I promise."

"C'mon you little bitch." Gedda said pulling me away Jesus.

"This is your new husband you must do whatever he tells you to do or he'll beat you." she explained to me. "You don't eat until he's done. If there's not enough food for the both of you, he eats you starve. Keep your head down to other men, you wash his feet and then kiss them to bless them then you drink some of his feet water to show appreciation. When he turns to you at night you must give yourself to him, hoping to bear him children." she continued.

I could feel my brother laying his head on my shoulder. I knew in him mind he was planning out the murder he was going to do commit. He was just lowkey crazy like that.

"My sister don't gotta do shit she don't want to do. You not gone make her have sex with you." he spat to Darrion.

"Aight whatever she's mine." Darrion said pulling me to him roughly. I cried wondering why this had to happen to me.

Before Jesus left he slipped me his shift blade. I looked at him as we did our little sibling promise mentally.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you Angelica." he said pulling me into the car.

"That's not my name." I mumbled frowning.

"Shut up you dumb bitch."

Nolan held me as I cried in his arms vividly remembering that day.

"Let's play Truth Dare and Strip."

"What's that." I said lowly.

"Aight here the thing it's just like truth or dare except for you don't answer the question then you have to strip off some clothing."

"I guess we could play." I said sliding down on the wall.

"Aight I'll go first, Truth or Dare." Nolan said as he sat on the bed.

"Truth."

"Aight is it true that your nickname Magic."

"True." I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

When I ran way that was the only way I knew how to make some money. It was the only thing preventing me from running back to my arranged marriage. At the end of the day though I'll rather be homeless then go be abused and mistreated in a mansion. I wasn't going to last long if I stayed any longer.