Epilouge

Omniscient
Location: Serenity's House

"I might come down to visit you in a few months over the summer but these are the last boxes." Angel said to Serenity.

It was her last day in Georgia. Her flight was leaving in less than 6 hours on her way to Puerto Rico.

"Okay I'll let you know everything about it when I get down there. I'm really going to miss everyone." she replied in a kind of a pout.

"I'll skype you often so we could talk. It probably won't be that bad. Plus I got a lot to deal with with my children's sperm donor." Angel said with a roll of her eyes.

"I'm sure it'll get better don't worry."

"True."

"Serenity I'm going to miss you so much. Take care of yourself and be careful." Her mother said engulfing her in a long hug.

"I will, I'll call you every day or so and tell you how things are going. You should really just come back to Puerto Rico."

"I don't know your father and I have been thinking about moving but within the states maybe New York or New Jersey there a lot more islanders there. It's very diverse."

"I know will let me know when you goys make your decision."

After completing her last visit with her family Serenity took the twins to make her last visit before going back to the house so her and Chase could make it to the airport on time. Getting into the car she safely put her in the twins in before leaving the home to go deal with the last thing she was going to do in Georgia before going to Puerto Rico.

The drive was silent no radio. The only sounds that could be heard was Josiah's babbling from the back. Chase had asked her if she wanted him to accompany her on the trip but she insisted this was something that she had to do alone. So he went to spend his last day with family and so far before the trip she had done the same.

Serenity's mind raced overall hoping that this visit that she was making went well. She didn't want to leave Georgia on a bad note especially with her last encounter with him. Serenity's heart raced and her stomach as she pulled up to the Georgia State Prison after an 2 hour drive.

She took a deep breath stepping out the car and going to Josiah's side first before going over to Italy and taking her car seat out as well. She began walking to the front entering inside of the correctional facility. After giving the man at the front desk her name and reason she got patted down and searched as well as her babies before descending into the visiting room.

On the other side of the facility Nolan was laying in his bunk thinking about his escape plan when the officer came to his cell to announce he had a visitor. He was confused and surprised on who was the one to visit him. His boys usually came to visit on Wednesdays and Janae and Jehlani on Saturdays since they could easily fit that into their schedules because of school doing the weekdays.

After being handcuffed outside his cell he was lead to the visiting room. He looked around seeing nobody he expected to come and ended up rolling his eyes after seeing Serenity sitting at an table. He walked over to the table sitting down and looking over her appearance.

Her hair was in her long natural curls and she had a black lace corset style crop top with white distressed jeans and simple black heels. He like the look on her but wasn't going to admit it to her.