/36/ Choices

Name: Nolan Dominic Thompson
Location: Home

"have eyes, the hills have eyes
Who are you to judge, who are you to judge?
Hide your lies, girl, hide your lies
Only you to trust, only you" The weekend X The hills

"Daddy what happened to Rene." Janaé asked suddenly as she sat on my lap playing on her Nabi tablet.

"She left."

"Why is she coming back? Did I do something wrong."

"I don't think she's coming back and sometimes people began to get greedy and insecure and are never satisfied so so had to go somewhere that could make her happy."

"Awe I thought I made her happy."

"Maybe she thought just you making her happy wasn't good enough."

She pouted. "It's okay you still got me, do you wanna go to the waterpark?" I asked.

She immediately cheered up having a big smirk on her face as she nodded her head.

"Could we go see Rene?"

I sighed agreeing I needed to pay her a visit anyways. Jesus texted me 3 days ago to let me know that she had her babies and they were twins. I wouldn't really care for them until I knew wether or not they were my babies. I didn't want to get attached to them as a father just to find out they weren't mine. If the test is positive I don't know what to do with them.

"Ion know." I shrugged as I got a text.

I looked down reading the text from Jesus.

Sus🔌: Serenity had twins you coming to see them?

Me: I might pull up get the test done then leave.

Sus🔌: Nigga stop acting like that be cool, it really wouldn't be her fault just mean your soldiers dying.

Me: Don't get bucked keep playing foh.

Sus🔌: See you when I see you, just pulled up to the crib

"Go get dressed we 'bout to go somewhere, you could but your swimsuit under and go tell your brother."  I demanded to Janaé. I lifted her off my lap and stranded then stretched. She ran out the balcony to get room and I went back inside the house. I went to my room about to take a shower feeling hella tired.

I've been down for awhile just taking care of business and getting my mind right but I needed to get back to where I was stable mentally. My therapy sessions were slowly helping me be where I wanted to be as a person. I removed my shirt from my body stepping into the shower as I ran my hands through my curly hair.

I walked inside the hospital as horrible memories from my mother being here passed through my mind. I also remembered being here with Serenity after she got "raped". I went up to the front desk and asked for her name and DNA lab.

The girl at the desk was young and fine so I knew that before I left I'd have to come back and get her number. I walked down to were I'd be getting my testing done.