Chapter 7

Jack's POV

We were up in the lake, a very peaceful place. When I was being saturated or frustrated, I came here to calm my mind because the scenery is very beautiful here. On the edge of the lake there is a tree and a little house on it. I invite Caitlin to sit in the edge of the lake. Caitlin really admire this place, I'm happy if she was amazed by this place.

"What do you think?"I asked.
"Are you insane? This is sick."She answered, smiling.
"Yeah, I love it here."I said, smiled back.
"Me too."She replied.

She looked back at the beautiful scenery in front of her. I looked at her face that illuminated by the sun goes down, she is very beautiful.

"Caitlin, I'm sorry. I told em that I'm engaged, we're only probationer."I said.
"It's Ok. I like you too."her eyes widen."I mean.."

She didnt continue her sentences. She looks down at her lap, maybe she thinks that she just embarrassed herself, but she dont have to be embarrassed by saying that, now I'm somewhat happy to know that she likes me too. I'm blushed. Luckily, she didnt see my cheeks turning red.

"I like you too, to be honest."I said, why I was so confident? Stupid!
"Really?"She asked, smiled.
"Yea, u're beautiful. I know this is not what we want to be engage, but for the first time I saw you, I want to be engage with you. It's like, you have to be mine. I think, I fall in Love with you. "I said smiling, staring at her beautiful hazel eyes.

She smiled at me but she doesnt say anything until I decided to speak. And stupidly, I speak about the yesterday's problem.

"You know, I still feel bad. You may think I'm an asshole who can protect his prospective fiancé. I'm really dumb, I'm sorry. And I'm fucking messed u--"

She cut me off by planted a kiss on my lips, Ofc I kissed back bc I dont want to miss this perfect moment. Her lips fits perfectly in mine and our lips moved in sync. She's really a good kisser. Her hand began to rub my neck and now my arms wrapped around her waist.

We break the kiss for air. We smile shyly. I let my arms go of her waist. She looks down but I lift her chin up to look up at me. I smiled and Caitlin's smiled back.

"I love U."

Caitlin's POV

I look down, but he lifts my chin up to look up at him. I cant believe it, I just kissed a guy that I know for only two days. But i really like him, I can not hide my feelings anymore.

"I Love U."He says smiling.

He finally said that, I hesitate to answer. Because 'I love U' is very meaningful. Why is it easy for him to say that? As if he would never leave me. As him can last with me forever, even though now it seems I want to be with him. But what's wrong if I answer with the same words, I loved it.

"I Love U too."I replied

And again, we crashed our lips. We kissed passionately. I'm in love with this guy.

The sky is getting dark, but the torchs around the lake is shining on this place when it's dark.

"Wanna go up there?"He asks pointed to the tree house above.
"Sure,"I replied.

We climb the tree house. There's one torch as a light, and there's one big couch inside this house. I look out the window, so beautiful.

I saw Jack sitting on the couch, he smiles at me, I smile back and sat beside him.

"Thanks to take me here. It's really beautiful."I smiled.
"I could take you wherever you want."He said.
"Really?"I asked.
"Yeah, sure."He replied.
"Can you take me to McDonalds? I'm starving."I said.

He laughed, that was a sweet laugh. I was starving, why does he laugh?

"I thought you want me to take you to a place that is so exclusive with a view that only me and you could see."He said, chuckled.
"For now, I'm starving."I said, chuckled.
"OK, let's go."He said.

We went down and Jack drives to the nearest McDonalds. We got there and ordered food.

I'm happy that he refused Eve, Chloe and Felice, if he would walk with them this all would've never happened. All of these wonderful things.

¤¤¤¤

[A/N : If U think that my story is good enough for this far, please vomment:)]