finding my mate

Chapter 2.

I arrive at school, i hope out and walk to my friends, Ana shes has natural blond hair, just below the shoulders, she has brown eyes, Gabby she has dark brown hair shoulder lenght with green eyes, they both have mates anas is sam he has shaggy brown hair and brown eyes and Gabbys is Christain he has black hair sticking out in every direction and he has green eyes.

"hey ana, gabby, christain and sam." i said when i got nearer.

i got a chorus of "hey rose." i sat down between ana and gabby,

"how was the weekend rose?" christain asked.

"didnt you go on a date with that guy, umm was it john?" said ana

" no wasnt it josh?" said gabby

"use both are wrong it was jacob!" said sam

" rose what was his name?" said christain said then all pair of eyes looked over at me.

"his name was jordan" i replyed haha there faces were priceless, the bell rang for class so i went to my locker and grabbed out my history book and closed my locker and turned around and started walking to class, my wolf amy kept winny about going for a run afetr class it got so annoying so i gave up and decided to go for a run in the forest, i put my stuff away and started to walk towards the forest, once i got to a hollow tree i stripped and changed into my buetiful wolf which we keep the same eye colour whch was crystal blue. i started to run, i felt so free when the wind rushed through my fur and how the ground feels under my paws. i came into a clearing with a little lake on one side.

>****<

Jasons POV

arrgh my dad made me move back home to be the next alpha because he was stepping down and since i havent found my mate yet hes arranging me to get married to someone i dont even know so i decided to go for a run, i ran for 5 minutes when i smelled the most addicting sell ever, i could smell wil roses mixed with vanilla, i followed the sent to a clearing when i found another wolf running around chasing a butterfly she was beautiful she was white with black paws and a cresent moon on her chest.

MINE!

MY MATE

my wolf jack yelled wait that means i found MY MATE YES! she looks alot like the legenday wolf but that cant be there extinct, thats when she noticed me our eyes met i couldnt pull away it felt like it was just use 2 in the whole world.

>****<

Roses POV

our eyes met my wolf yelled

MINE

OUR MATE

wait that means i found my mate that cant be ill be exposed to the world wait he saw me in my wolf form SHIT what am i going to do and he has the mark for the next alpha DOUBLE SHIT hes the alphas son the one and only jason thats when i pulled away and ran and ran for what seems forever, jason was catching up, he was on my tail. DAMN why didnt i run that often this is the second time i changed and noe i got busted, he jump on my back and i tombled over jason was on top of me, he sent me a message into my mind saying

'chang out of your wolf'

i listen to him and changed into my human form jason change to, we were both naked and he was on top of my, you could see the lust in his eyes SHIT

"what do you want?" i asked him

"thats not a nice way to introduce yourself" he replyed

"well my name is rose and i already know yours its jason" i said he raised his eyebrows, SHIT i told him my name i need to learn to stop telling people things so easily.

"so you know my name hahaha i am known when i havent even been here for 5 years" he said WTH hes so igorent that jerk hmmf.

^#**#^

hey thanks for reading my book, my first so far.

i hoped you liked it sorry if there is spellying mistakes and im australian so some words are spelled differently.