part 2

Chapter 11 still

he turned my way and his draw dropped he looked everywhere but im right in front of him oh yer i turned invisible when they didnt pay atention to me oh well nice try guys haha

"where did she go?"he said

"she escaped get her"

"but wich way did she go?"

i threw i pebble to there right and that got there attention

"that way" he said pointing right and they rann haha suckers

i tuned back around and walked back to the pack house and upstairs to my room, i walked into the bathroom and stripped of the dirty clothes and jumped into the shower washing by body with cinnome and vanilla bodywash and my hair with butter scouch and vanilla, i shaved mylegs and hoped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out and into my walk in wardrobed i dropped the towel and slide on my undergarments.

walking around my wardrobe in undergarments looking for something to wear to the club, i decided before the shower that im going clubbing tonight with my friends, so now what should i wear my friends are gonna be here in an hour, i jst grabbed a random dress from the 'change it' wall and changed it into a black strapless dress thats tight around my bust to my hips then gos out in ruffles, on the waist is a white ribbon that ties upon the left side, its goes mid thigh, now for accerseries, i pu on black and white bangels, a black chock with a white cross dangling down by a chain 2cm from the body of the chocker now for make up and hair for make up i put on eyeliner and mascarer and black eye shadow going to sliver for the hair i curled it so  its in nice waves and pinned it to the right side with my bangs to the side so you can still see my face i gabbed my white purse and put on knee high white converse with black glitter so it sparkles black in the light they look awesome, before i walked out of my i grabbed my phone and $200 just in case.

i walked down stairs and out the door to my lamborghini diablo 2012 black and white, all black on the outside with my name writtern in white in cursvive letters 'Rose' and on the inside its black and white, myyyy BABY i hope in and started the care and headed to '21 fever'.

i walked up to the boucer showed him the special 'ID' and walked in, i went straight up to the counter and ordered a bottle of beer (beer, deer hehe) 

----10 beers later------

i think im a little drunk, i remeber my friends ditched me to dance i should dace too, i walked moe like stumbled to the dance floor to the middle of the crowd and started to swing my hips from side to side, not even a minute later some guy came up behind me and grabeed my hip and we started grinding 

2 songs later and we are still dancing, i put one hand around his neck an urned around so we could dance facing each other what surprised me it was jason and he looked SOO funny so i started laughing haha i couldnt stop, he looked funny beause i think he hasnt looked in the mirror, theres a big fat penis on his head saying 'im a dickhead, please ignore me', haha who ever did thats priceless now thinking back i did see him sleeping on the couch in clubing clothes and conicently i had a small sharper in my bra woops haha oh well i dont think he noticed cuz NO ONE told him haha, then i pst out in his arms.

******jasons POV******

i saw my mate rose stumble to the dance floor so i walked up behind her and started grinding she was goood, what im a guy a lil while later she turned around and surpised shot through face but she started laughing what the hell then she just past oout wow i picked her up bridal style and walked over to me and my mate table and put her head on my lap, not even five minutes later she work up refresed like she wasnt just drunk,

"im  going home im now able to drive" rose said

"well im coming with you jsut in case cus i havent in had 2 beers yet so im all good" i replied

"wateva" she said and walked out with me following behind her and saw her car WOW im blown away it even says her name on it. i hoped in the passenger seat and she drove home singering to he radio, i love her voice, i cant wait to mate with her haha.

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

heyya guys heres part 2 i hope you likies and shes still mad at him shes just drunk then and still a bit drunk but can handle herself really well in her car no madder how drunk she is and i want to add a new charater so i want use to make one up like the loojks and the personality pleasee ill dedicate the next xhapter to whose charater is the best but i might pick 2 it depends