reunited once again

Chapter 7.

******Recap*******

"bout time you got out,come on time to meet the pack and ask some questions."

"ohk-aaaiiii" i wasnt sure about this bit i followed him down the stairs.

i walked into a large room and all eyes turned to me.

******recap over******

everyones eyes followe me every where it was kinda freaking me out, the guy lead me to a seat in between 2 twins, i looked around and relised-(dunno how to spellish) they are all guys Awkard.

~~~~2 hours later~~~~

they have practicly asked every question possible, my age, name, old pack, sex life, school, friends, siblings, family etc. but i wouldnt answer the one why i ran away, 

they told me i was gonning to be the only girl here because they lost alot of people in the fight with the rogues so they are starting over.

i also got to learn most of their names and watshisface (the guy that brang her their) his name is andy and hes the alpha his beta is anthonii he has brown eyes and black wavy hair.

~*~*~5 years later~*~*~

i have become the best fighter out og the pack, my hair is styled it is still long but there short layers up the top and all the tips of my hair is dyed a mediam blue so you notice it but its not bright so it wont look horrible, i got a tattoo on my lower back of 2 wings and got a virgo sign on my left shoulder blade and a rose on my right top breast i also have snake bites, belly pierced and my tongue and 3 powers 1 is i get to change something into something else, 2 is fire and 3 is turning invisible, i like scaring people and finding out things by turning invisible and at night i light a flame in my palm to see at night and i use every morning i use my power to make my clothes so awesome and when i go to school everyone is jealous cuz they cant find the clothing anywhere,

so back to the present we arehaving a bbq to great the starlight pack which was my old pack but my pack is the moonlight pack, i dont mind because they have BIG rogue problems and i have nothing against them and i wonder what there reactions will be when they notice it is me.

"the starlight pack will be hear any minute now so i would like use to welcome them and not leave them out please." alpha andy said

everyone yelled out all different types of agreements.

i wasnt ready yet so i went upstairs to change into my strapless purple dress thats goes to mid thigh, the puple goes out and stops half to mid thigh and goes down to mid thigh out the back and theres a black bit under neith that stops at mid thigh (i got it of an anime picture, ireally liked the dress so i changed the colours.) i put on my knee hight black converse and left my hair out and straight and puffed up the layers and but my skull and cross bow, head band on . when i was finished i started heading down the hall way when the door bell rang.

$$*^*^*^*^-_-^*^*^*^*$$

CLIFF HANGERISH

sorry guys about not uiploading sooner the family computer wouldnt let me upload the chapter nor any comments so im using my netbook and its like 1.20 in the morning and im not that tired and when 2 things in the story is what i got out of me like the tongue piercing, well i got one and the virgo tattoo well im getting that next year for my 16th birthday i convinced my mum by saying 'its not something i will regret it when im older and i will pay for it and you can be there for permission' haha it worked and my mum wants it to except so theres a snake in it to, i designed it so its not completly like others.