things unravel when you ask

Chapter 13.

I got out of the car and walked through the wood, as the building go in sight i climbed up a tree and waited, what i was waiting for was the right moment, around 1.15am i snuck up to the back door turned invisible and 321 the door opened i snuck in before the door closed and made my way through the corridors and i finally came to my distenation, i listen in to see if anyone was in there but i didnt hear a thing not even breathing so i open the door and walked in, i looked arund, i was in an office, straight ahead was a wooden table with a swirly chair facing the wall behind the desk and to my right was another door and to my left was a book shelf full of books, i walked up to the desk and notice blood, it was fresh so i walked around the desk and saw a dead man in an office chair, i felt his pulse just in case and hes still warm so the murderer should still be here i looked towards the door and saw the handle moving so i quickly pulled out my gun (im still invisible) and aimed it at the door just in case, and out came a guy, a hot guy one at that but he smelt human, what the hell is he doing here, he was carrying folders and a case with something in it, he was wearing a black muscle shirt you could see his abbs and daggy gey jeans and wearing a motorcycle leather jacket and wearing a black beanie i could tell he was carrying weapons, he was looking around so i decided to become visible behind him and said "what are you doing here?"

he spun so quickly i thought he would have wiplash "i should be asking you the same thing" he said while pulling a gun out and pionted at my face, i didnt even flinch and he notice that he looked confused so i said 

"what your like 18 and kill poeple who are you, and what are you doing here, because you wont b able to make it out alive"

"what i ade it this far, i killed the head boss, and you tell me cuz you look around 18 to so why dont you explain your self?" he replied

"do you even relise who you are messing with? cuz i do and has he done anything to you before?" i said

"no but i was command to kill him and get what i need and i do i read his file, why are you here?" he said 

"im here because i want to be here and who is your boss?" i said

IMPORTANT 

i would please like charaters because I WILL NOT UPLOAD IF I DONT HAVE 10 MORE VOTES AND SOME CHARATERS pleaseeeeeee