1

21 weeks previous...

Connie woke that morning and rubbed her eyes and felt her bump and started her morning routine of getting out of bed and having a shower and putting her make up and clothes on and they she put her hand on her tummy, this morning was different she was resigning from her job to go to New York with Sam and Grace came into her room with her boyfriend Sam and she didn't want to be with him she wanted Jacob he was all she could think off after they sexual encounter in the on call room about 6 weeks ago when it popped in her mind that the baby she was carrying could in fact be Jacob's. Sam took their daughter to school while Connie went to work in her own car for the last time as it was her last shift on Holby's Emergency Department as she was transferring to New York's E.D. Or so everyone thought.

On Connie's last shift she said her goodbyes to everyone but she couldn't find Jacob and so she thought that he didn't feel the same and so Connie left the E.D. and no one knew she was 6 weeks pregnant but all Connie thought was that the baby's dad was Sam but then she thought that it could also be Jacob's and wished it was Jacob's and that made Connie smile that the man she loved to pieces, that she could possibly be having his child even though he rejected her because she was with Sam but he thought that she was going with Sam to New York but that day she decided that she loved Jacob and wanted to stay in Holby so she went for a two week holiday but by the time she was back she found out that Jacob moved on and so had Sam who got married weeks later to his current wife Martha.

Present Day (27 weeks pregnant)...

As per usual Connie woke early in morning and rubbed her eyes and she felt her huge bump with her little daughter growing inside her getting bigger everyday now and started her morning routine of getting out of bed and went to wake Grace up for school and then she wen to have a shower in her en suite bathroom, she brushed her hair up it in a messy bun and she put her stretchy jeans on and a a white stretchy vest and a black cotton jacket on and then she put on her natural make up. Then Grace was ready for school and she put her hand on her tummy and got her car keys and opened the door and took her 11 year old daughter to school. After Connie took Grace to school she said goodbye to her and told her she loved her and would pick her up later from school and Grace left and Connie arrived back home to see a her post on the floor as all of her post would still go to the house and anything for Sam would go to him when Connie sent them over.

Connie opened the letter that said:

Dear Sweet cheeks,

Connie, I know it's too late to this now, but I love You Connie and I can't live without any more I miss you every day and now I am going to come to New York and I am going to tell you in person because sweet cheek I LOVE YOU CONNIE and even though 21 weeks have gone by I had a couple of girlfriends , but none came up to be any thing like you and so if you can love me back I'll be on the next plane out to you Con

Always Yours

Love Jacob xx

Connie quickly got her phone and rang Jacob about twenty time but as time went by Connie had picked up Grace from school and now it was 22:20 and someone knocked on the door and Connie in her fluffy trousers and vest on with the dressing gown Grace bought her which was fluffy purple and Connie opened the door...