8

Connie and Jacob were sat on the sofa and cuddling while Jacob played with her tummy ever so often feeling the baby kick and tickling her tummy when Grace called up from her bedroom as she was on bed rest for a few days after the explosion in her school, "Mum, I'm bored can't I come down stairs, I'm sick of tired of BED REST!" Grace said to her Mum still sat on the sofa leaning on her newly proposed fiancé and her head was resting in the joint of his shoulder and chest connected and Connie began speaking, "Okay darling, I'm coming make sure you out of bed when I'm there!" Connie shouted at her daughter so she could hear between the floor difference.

Connie began to get up and Jacob helped her and began to speak " Con, you go get some drinks made and I'll bring chatterbox down stairs, okay with that?" Jacob said as he moved for the sofa himself. Connie nodded at Jacobs request and went in to the newly mordenised kitchen and began making drinks. On the other hand, Jacob was upstairs picking up Grace out of bed and picked up her clutches and lifted her up and brought her downstairs where Connie had made some drinks, coffee her Jacob, hot chocolate for Grace and a orange justice for herself which were all laid out of the coffee table.

"hi, mum, how are you and wiggle bottom doing?!" Grace asked cheekily

"does she mean me, by any chance?!" Jacob whispered in her ear and Connie began to replied t him in the same he spoke to her.

"No, she meant the baby, silly, but you could be a wiggle bottom from what i know!" Connie said while carrying drinks to the coffee table and started talking to grace.

The End