6

"Okay! Okay! Stop bombarding me with questions, deal?!" Connie said as Jacob nodded and Connie began speaking about the accident, "About 3 months ago, when I was 4 months gone, a car ran me over, hit and run, no they haven't been found, but the force of the car broke my left hip and I had an artificial hip bone inserted and my broken and destroyed hip bone was taken out and frozen, okay?" Connie said and Jacob started nodding again and started showing a devastated look on his face and Connie hugged him and told him the rest. "The baby is putting immerse pressure on both of my hips and so the baby is going to be born, naturally, because a C-section could make me unable to walk for weeks and their is a risk of losing the baby and so I will have the baby and a week to two weeks after giving birth I will go in for a operation for regrowth of my hip bone, thats why the broken hip in has been frozen, so that they have regrown it and now it all dependent on the baby. Other than that I'm fine." Connie said as she finally finished answering all the questions Jacob asked.

"Come here, why didn't you call me? You could of died! God, I love you!" Jacob said as he gently brought Connie into a hug and kissed her passionately as he helped her off the bed. 

She wiped her stomach and pulled her top down when she moved backwards and Jacob was ready to get Mr.T when she grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach and they both felt the baby make a very large kick and Connie sighed and Jacob hugged her again and walked back to Connie's car but this time Jacob walked ahead and got in the driver's side and Connie didn't know what he was doing but she opened the driver's door and told him to get out but Jacob stood up out of the car and grabbed Connie's arm and pulled in towards the passenger side of the car and opened the door and told her to get in. She didn't so he picked her put and put her in the car and put the seatbelt on and took the car keys and she sat their in HER car sulking about him taking her car keys off her and he got in the driver's side and put his seatbelt on and he drove them back to his house and Connie was confused to why they were there.

Jacob helped Connie out of the house and into his house and helped her upstairs where he opened a door and walked in and Connie walked in and she looked gob smacked, the room was decorated in two walls baby pink and one dark pink and one white and it had white furniture, including a white cot with pink bedding and Connie was confused to why Jacob would have a sold sign outside his house and a room for a baby that might not be his.

"What's going on Jacob? Why is there a baby's room in a sold house?" Connie asked confused.

"Because I just bought this house two weeks ago and this morning i hired some people to decorate and put furniture up. I don't care, if the baby your carrying is Sam's because he isn't here, and I am and I want to be that baby's daddy, and I would like to me a dad, so if you would like you could live here sometimes with the baby, so CONNIE BEAUCHAMP, WILL YOU DO ME THE HONOUR OF MARRYING ME?" Jacob said as he got down on one knee and proposed to Connie, in their possible baby's room...

"I don't know what to say! Your asking me to move in with you, you hire people to decorate and furnish a baby's room for a baby that might not be yours and you ask me to marry you. I don't know what to do. Yesterday we just got together, toady where possibly getting married and moving in together. What am I suppose to do, Jacob?" Connie said as she knew this would hurt him, but everything was moving too fast for her...