4

Connie felt the baby kick again and Jacob asked if he could feel the baby kick and Connie said "Yeah, you don't need to ask, this baby could be yours, why shouldn't you." As Jacob put his hand on Connie bump, he began to smile again and that Connie smile that the ultimate man of her entire dreams was happy and they could be possibly be starting a family together but that got Connie sad again because what if the baby's dad wasn't Jacob hat if it was Sam's the man who cheated on her multiple times and married a total bitch who hates her precious daughter Grace, what if Jacob didn't want that what if he only wanted to be a dad to baby and that was it. And Connie was getting mixed emotions and she moved away and swung her legs round the sofa and on to the floor again and, Jacob stopped feeling the baby kick and Connie was crying and he didn't know what was wrong.

"Whats wrong sweet cheeks?" Jacob asked as he was confused to why was the love of his life, Connie crying.

"What if the baby isn't yours, what it's Sam's, will you hate me for having his child and not yours?" Connie questioned as she was in floods of tears and Jacob moved towards Connie again after she moved to sit up and pulled her towards his chest and hugged her.

"Con, i don't care if the baby's dad is Sam's because, your not Sam's and,if the baby is mine i will love  it just as much as it was Sam's, because sweet cheeks, I LOVE YOU, CONNIE BEAUCHAMP!" Jacob said excitedly and rubbed the tears away from hers and fiddled with her hair and Connie sat back up and was inches away from his face and she whispered into his ear.

"It's a good job, I LOVE YOU TOO, JACOB MASTERS!" Connie said while edging towards Jacob even more closer to his face. 

As the couple joined in unison in thought, of kissing the living daylights out of each other and sleeping next to each other and not sex because of the baby, Jacob caressed Connie's shoulder and that made Connie smiled and she moved slowly towards Jacob not rushing anything , no and their lips clashed for the first time in months and, they passionately kissed the lives out of each other without coming up for air and they continued to kiss passionately on the sofa when they stopped and breathed again and Connie giggled and Jacob smiled at the sound of her cute laugh and kissed her again even more passionately than the first time.

They slowly got up, minding the baby and Connie's back and they carefully and silently went to bed. As they reached Connie's room Connie shut the door close and Jacob carefully, not wanting to hurt Connie or the baby,pinned Connie against the door and they started stripping each other while they lips still connected and not letting go and Jacob was down  to his boxers and Connie was down to be underwear which he had once seen before and then he helped Connie into bed and got in next to her and she laid her cold head on Jacob's chest while he put his arm around Connie's waist and to the edge of her bump and left his hand  and began to warm her up again and they slept like that all night.

Next morning...

Still in the same position as they fell asleep in, woke to the sound of an alarm and Connie knew it was Zoe's or it could be Grace's school alarm but they both just ignored it and continued to snuggle up to each other and not moving their themselves at all. Grace came into her mothers room and opened the door and then went over to window and opened the curtains and then over to the bathroom and ran the bath for her mother and went back to her room and went underneath the bed and pulled out a box which had wrapping paper around and the tag wrote:

To Mum, had a great birthday, Love your greatest daughter ever, Grace xx

And she went back into her mother's room and noticed the clothes on the for and Jacob led next to her mum and, the 11 year walked over and waked her mother up and she sat up in bed and Grace handed her the box...

Hope you all like the new chapter and please comment and how on think the story is and any improvements you'd like to happen 

Nicki-Marie xx