Red

Jace POV

I couldn't tell how everyone else was doing; I was too concentrated on my own demon. I head butted him, and slammed my fist in his head. He grabbed my hand before it could make contact to his face. Suddenly the demon was on top of me. I could feel the tendrils rub against my body, his hot breath in my ear and on my skin. I could hear him when he whispered how he planned on killing me. Before I could make some witty remark his weight was released from me.

I looked up in confusion to see a red haired goddess facing the demon. She looked angry, her emerald eyes glaring at the demon, full of hate and vengeance.

She seemed to be sizing up the demon, and with a nonchalant air she stated, "Hello there, I would like to say it's a pleasure meeting you but then I'd be lying."

The demon made some sort of a grunt and she moved forward gracefully. Her eyes were unmoving from the target. The demon made some hissing noise, "Shut up little shadow hunter, or else." She stoped in her tracks cocking her head to one side, and scrunching up her nose. God she was adorable. Wait girls are not adorable; they are hot, bangable, and sexy.

"Or else what? I mean you need to come up with some new comebacks, because that's really over used."She was feisty, but then again I guess it's true what they say about red heads. I should really intervene, I mean she's little and looks like she can barely bench a towel. But something stopped from moving forward.

"You think your funny shadow hunter, but let's see who's smiling when I kill you."

The girl put on an innocent façade, and huge smile. , "I wasn't smiling; I was trying not to laugh at you."

Then she lunged strikingly fast, her blade griped out glowing and met the demons flesh. She didn't falter her motions where fast and sure. I had to get to know this girl.
_________________________________________Question of the day: Do you like the new cast better or the movie cast?