Portal rune

Clary's POV. "Mother, father what did john mean about being the demon child and I being the the angel?"

"Um well he meant it by... "- "that teenagers these days call them selfs demons". Dad blurted.

I looked at dad with a crazy look. what kind of low life blog did he read this time. All I knew was that he wasn't telling the truth.

"Clarissa, honey don't you think it's time to go to sleep"? I looked at the clock. "Mom it's 8:30". "Just go to sleep your father and I have some things to discuss."

I immediately nodded, if mom wanted to share a few words it' was never pretty.

As I walked up the stairs I heard some of there conversation.

"When are you going to tell her valentine, you kept this a secret long enough!"

"I will tell her when the time is right." He growled.

So these 16 years of her life the time was never right!"

I decided that I heard enough and went to my room. First my brother thinks that he can control me now my parents are keeping secrets from me! Can my life get any worse. I always knew my parents were keeping stuff from me but what really angered me was that my brother and I had our first fight. You know what big brother I am going to show you Clarissa Morgenstren can not be controlled.

I stepped into my walk in closet and picked out a tight, gold, mid thigh dress. And choose some black heels.

I looked into the mirror and decided to put on some perfume. I sprit some and instantly choked on the super strong smell.

I took out my steel from my clutch and started thinking about New York. I think my whole family knew I've always wanted to go there.

As I was imagining New York I drew a portal rune and stepped in.

"Bye bye Johnny boy."

Jonathan's POV

As I walked out the mansions doors I felt absolutely awfull. I shouldn't have screamed at her like that and showed my demon side. Clarissa was the only one that I showed my human side, if you can even call it human.

As the nights breeze hit my face, my eyes came across sebastian...

Climbing up my sisters window. like I always knew he was Into my sister but I didint know he was a damn pervert.

"Verlac what the fuck you think your doing!"

Sebastian startled to see me fell to the ground with a thud, but immediately stood up to come across my angry death eyes.

"What were you doing in my sisters room seb". I said in a deathly calm voice.

"Um, eh I forgot my phone in there the other day."

Bullshit alert my head was screaming.

"Sebastian sweetie did you forget that there is no phones in idris".

He was speechless. He had this look on his eyes that said I sebastian verlac am such an idiot. But before I could tell him how clary is mine my demon senses picked up the smell of a freshly applied rune on drywall scent comeing from clary's room. I immediately knew clary drew a portal. I need to go find her but there is no way in hell I'm bringing this idiot with me.

"Hey sebastian wanna play a game."

" Whatever you say don't say hide and clap."

I should have never let him watch the conjuring.

"No you idiot let's play hide and seek."

" What are we 5?"

He shouldn't be too hard to convince.

"Clary says she is really into guys who play hide and seek".

"I'm in!" He shot.

"Ok well how about you hide and I count".

"Okay!"

1.....2......3......4.....5.....

And he was gone.

"Imbecile mundane of a child." I muttered.

As I reached clary's room in saw the ashes on the wall from the rune. and I already knew she went to New York, damn all of Alicante knows she always wanted to go to New York.

I picked up her morgenstern ring and drew a tracking rune on it.

"Pandemonium."

I drew a portal rune and stepped inside.

"Clarissa I told you never will I ever allow you in a club."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm so sorry it took so long to update it's just that I'm on vacation and I'm a little busy

In the next chapter clary will meet jace and the gang :) see you soon lovelies.