Patrick:YBC

⚠ warning ⚠
Some language in here, I apologize for it, but other than that, enjoy the story :)

Y/N's POV
    Pure darkness... That's all I could see. I was out of breath, tired, and afraid. I was hiding in a closet in a hospital, there was barely any space to move, there were lots of medicine in here so I tried not to hesitate or I might bump into one and make a sound, Pete and Andy were somewhere in the hospital and Joe was in the room I was in, Patrick barged in and I was already hiding in the closet, well Joe told me to. I heard yelling and metal swinging around and crashing into stuff, then it all went silent, I opened the closet door thinking it was safe, I saw Pete and Andy walk in slowly in shock, I looked to the side where Patrick was and saw Joe impaled by his hook, I gasped "J-joe!" I whimpered, my hands covering my mouth, Patrick looked at me and I saw his eyes go back to his normal color, he ran at me and I panicked, he hugged me and I instantly hugged back "i-im sorry... I didn't mean to... Please... Please forgive me" he cried shakily.

    "Patrick..." Pete mumbled he pulled away from the hug and looked at Pete, guilt filling him,  "we gotta keep moving.." Andy sighed, we all agreed then ran out. On our way out police surrounded the building, "shit.. Can this get any worse? " Pete groaned, a police walked out of the car and walked towards us, "sir are you and your friends OK? " they asked, we all looked at Patrick and the police sighed, come with us please" he said pulling out handcuffs, he put them on Patrick and dragged him into the car, Patrick didn't say a word, he just stared down at his hook.

   Once we made it to the police department they put Patrick in a cell, they pulled me, Pete, and Andy into a room for questions, I just couldn't stop thinking about Patrick, why would they do something like this to him, Pete was shouting about what happened, probably would've not died if that person helped us, but Pete said he kicked him out cause he wasn't the pizza man, "Mrs. Stump? How about you? We're you attacked? Anything you'd like to share with us? " an officer asked, I looked up a bit frightened then sighed "no... But the question I ask myself is, why him? Why is this happening? Will that bitch Courtney feel victorious after she defeats rock N' roll? " I sternly told the officer and she nodded, she wasn't in the dark room with us but she can still understand what we say.

   I sighed, very worried about Patrick, Pete and Andy were stressed, head on table and arms over them, I looked at the door and saw a note slip from under, "hey, guys... " I warned and they looked, I pointed to the door and they got up, they picked up the letter and started to read it 'I wear the crown but am no princess' it said on the front, Pete turned it and read more '1515 Broadway #50B Death Valley, CA'.

    We all looked at each other and ran out the door, we headed to the location and a girl with blonde curly hair was waiting for us, she took of a badge and started pointing at the TV and photos on the wall "Courtney..." I growled when I saw Courtney on the TV, "yes, she is a horrible human being" the girl glared,  "she is a bit-"
"Y/N, she is but now's not the time to express our feelings" he chuckled and covered my mouth, I pushed his hand away and the girl handed us instruments "were trying to save rock and roll, we can't play music right now" I stated, "these aren't instruments, well they are but, look closely" she said, I looked and they were like weapons "oh.. We'll kill her, and it will be painful " I glared, the girl rolled her eyes, "maybe, but I'm sorry honey, she's just just like you" she shrugged "what is that supposed to mean? " I hissed "Y/N, calm down.. " Andy said calmly, and the girl crossed her arms "man I have a misery business" she sighed, Pete swung his weapon around and ran out, I didn't have one so I just followed him.

    Andy wasn't with us, but I kept on running, "Y/N slow down" Pete said stopping, I stopped and looked at a door, and there was Courtney, and Patrick! I ran inside, Pete by my side and Andy sprinted in, they aimed their weapon at her and she rolled her eyes,  Patrick was growling at us, and I was broken, I hated seeing him like this. "go! I got this! Don't look back!" Andy said, Pete grabbed the case and ran out, Courtney was smiling like nothing, I gave her a glare then dashed towards Pete, I looked back and saw a group of girls cut Andy's neck a little, he fell to the floor and the girls smiled, I clenched my fists and kept running.

    Patrick started chasing us and Pete ran faster I tried not to stop, It was hard, the love of my life was possessed and about to kill us, we entered a room with other girls in and they were destroying instruments, Patrick stopped "are you ready for another bad poem?" he yelled then started chasing us again, the girls stopped and huddled up.

    I looked back and Patrick wasn't there, we went outside and left the big building, we walked slowly for a second to catch our breath, but something didn't seem right.. I looked back at Pete, he was gripping onto the case tight then Patrick was charging at him, "Pete look out! " I yelled, I ran towards him and Patrick swung his hook at him,  I jumped in the way and pushed PETE who was running like a frightened little girl, "r-run Pete! D-dont stop no m-matter what!" I whispered, I opened my eyes from the pain and saw Patrick struggling to take his hook out of me, his eyes were back to normal "Y/N I'm so sorry!" he yelled, the hook was out and I collapsed to the floor, blood was spreading and my breathing wasn't even anymore, "Y/N please... Don't leave me,  i-im so sorry! " he cried and hugged you "Patrick... Go, I forgive you, go save rock and roll" you smiled weakly, his eyes turned yellow slowly and he looked down at you "why Save rock and roll when I can destroy it? " he smirked, he got up and looked in the distance and saw Pete standing there watching us "now there's a target that might make a bull's-eye " he chuckled deeply and ran after him, Pete ran and Patrick was so close to him already "rock and roll... Will it be saved? " I whispered to myself, my eyes shut closed and it went all black.

    I woke up in an elevator, there was a little kid there he smiled and pulled a lever, soon I saw a very bright light and then saw a room, but I gasped when I saw, Joe and Andy, they smiled, I gave them a hug and they hugged me back, "Y/N? Oh good your safe..." Andy smiled you nodded and looked around, you froze at what you saw next "p-pete? " you gasped, oh no, Patrick? The case? Then he came towards us and hugged us with tears, he smiled, I smiled back then tears came once I saw Patrick
"oh my god... " I gasped his hook was gone, he looked normal now, we all smiled and he hugged us all, I had hope about this, but what was in that case? What's going to happen now?