Patrick: that irresistible stranger

"Y/N, come on were going to be Late" your best friend Pete said from the car while you scrimmaged through your purse, "hold up, I can't find my phone..." You rushed, "dude, we gotta go" he sighed, you finally found your phone and ran to the car, you sat in your seat and buckled up, Pete is a crazy driver when he's in a hurry, he pulled out of your driveway and stepped on the pedal "why do you need your phone? Your gonna meet the guys and I don't want you to be distracted for your first meet..." He sounded disappointed "oh, sorry, I'm not going to use it for anything, I just need to know if my mom still wants me to take her to the store later" you reassured him, he nodded and focused on the road.

Pete is driving to Joe's house, you haven't met him or any of his friends yet but at least he told you, "so, since this is going to be your first time meeting them I'm gonna warn you, their a bit crazy" he chuckled, you've been bothering him to introduce you to them and finally he accepted, today was the day..

"Oh it's OK, weird is good" you smiled and he smiled back, he parked in someone's driveway next to a blue car and more Cars, "so I told them a lot about you so don't be surprised if they know about you, the reason why I did cause I told them about all my other friends, and when I talked about you they got interested" he chuckled, you got off the car full of excitement "can't wait to meet them" you said then ran to the door to the house "ok don't get to excited" he smiled and knocked on the door, "who is it?" Someone answered from inside "its the Pete-Za Man" Pete replied and the door opened "was up man" a guy with curly hair said, they did a handshake and then he spot you, his eyes lit with excitement "is this the famous Y/N?!" He gasped, Pete nodded and the guy gave you a huge hug "hey Y/N, my name's Joe, the guys are in there waiting for you" he smiled and dragged you inside.

Pete ran to the guys in the kitchen. They were eating pizza and talking about music, "guys calm down, I know I'm delicious but that doesn't mean you can actually eat me" he smirked while everyone took a bite out of their pizza then looked at Pete, they glared at him and you laughed, now attention was on you, that caused you to stop laughing, they smiled and waved, but one guy had pizza hanging from his mouth and started staring at you, you chuckled and Pete pointed at them "so, as you already know this is Joe, then there's Andy, and Patrick" he introduced, you waved and introduced yourself, then the guy known as Patrick put his pizza down and walked over to you "u-um, h-hey I-uh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ms Y/N, would you like anything to drink, and would you like some pizza?" He stuttered, you looked at the pizza and it was all gone "maybe I'll just have water" you slowly said, Patrick nodded and headed to get you some water, Pete, Joe and Andy were laughing like crazy and it creeped you out a bit "here you go" Patrick came back and handed you a cup of water, you smiled "thank you, Patrick" you said, he blushed a bit, "oh um.. Patrick?" You whispered, he looked at you and you smiled "you have some pasta on your chin" you chuckled, he turned red and you tried not to laugh, you grabbed a napkin and cleaned it of him "there you go" you chuckled "u-uh-yeah-um.... T-thanks?" He chuckled you couldn't help but laugh, you actually like this guy already, he's pretty cool.

Patrick smiled "so I heard your a great singer" you said trying to pick up a conversation, he rubbed his neck sheepishly and nodded, "can i, hear you sing?" You said blushing a bit, he looked at you and shrugged "sure" he smiled, you followed him to the studio room and looked around in awe, "what a cool place this is" you whispered, he nodded "mines cooler" he chuckled and you did the same, he got out his acoustic guitar and sat down in front of a microphone, he strummed the guitar and started singing to a song called 'Uma Thurman' his voice struck your soul and you instantly fell in love with his voice.

Once he finished with the song he got up and started to put his acoustic guitar away "wow.." You whispered, he looked up at you and hid his case "what?" He questioned "your voice.... It's....it's....it's like and Angel, you have a soul voice Patrick!" You smiled, he blushed "thanks..." You blushed too, why? Why are you blushing at him? You barely know him "Y/N time to go!" Pete shouted from upstairs, you frowned and looked at Patrick he looked a bit sad too, he walked towards you and stood in front of you, he looked in your eyes and you did the same, you guys stayed like that for a while and you guys leaned in close, its crazy, you just met him and your in love...

You guys were just an inch away from each other, his lips met yours and you instantly kissed back, your heart raced and it felt like heaven, "what the hell?! Patrick? Y/N?" You heard someone yell from the door entrance, you guys instantly pulled away and looked at Pete he looked shock, "holy smokes...!" Patrick jumped, you were frightened Pete does not look happy and he gave you a look that made you jump on the inside, you and Patrick looked at each other and had a frightened look "Y/N, lets go" Pete mumbled, "but Pete i-"
"Now!" He yelled, you sighed and walked towards Pete, he gave Patrick a glare, you looked back at Patrick and he looked at you, "sorry..." You whispered to him. 'I hope I didn't break their friendship' you thought.