Patrick: a guardian pt.1

Y/Ns POV

A loud ring woke me up, did I put an alarm? My eyes were still closed but I reached for my phone, I lifted my head up from the pillow and looked to see that it was actually a phone call. It was Patrick, I answered with a 'hello', "hey Y/n! Sorry if I woke you up, but wanna come over? I'm hosting a party and it starts in an hour" he stated, I groaned, "why so early?" I asked. He laughed, "it's actually eight right now, and I really want you to come" he said, I sighed, "fine, I'm gonna get dressed and I'll see you soon" I said and hung up. I got up and took a shower, I got ready and got into my car.

I parked at Patrick's house and got out, 3 other cars were here. I entered his house and saw Joe carrying his daughter on his shoulder. "Hi Y/n!" She shouted, practically in Joe's ear, he winced. "Hey Babe" Patrick said as he walked towards me, I smiled, "hello" I said and gave him a hug. I greeted everyone else and we ate some pizza, "I had the craziest dream last night" Pete randomly stated while we ate at the table, "do tell" Andy said and stabbed his salad with a fork. "So I walked outside my house, and I saw people in the sky, just watching me. They also talked about my actions, like they were reading a book! And it got me thinking, do you guys ever feel like you're being watched? Or we're in a small story like a book or something?" He stated, the table was silent. Laughter suddenly broke the silence, Pete laughed along, "that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard" Andy said. We finished eating and put some music on, Patrick hummed to the song, "sometimes, I wish I could sing like him" Ruby stated as she clinged onto my leg, "why not all the time?" I asked, "if I wish all the time, then I'll sound too eager or demanding" she said and told me to walk. I smiled and walked around, Patrick smiled as he watched us, "Ruby! Didn't you want to show Pete your nails?" Joe shouted from the kitchen, Ruby gasped and squealed. She ran off and Patrick walked towards me, "I think it's our turn to have a child" he said with a smirk, "not yet, maybe after we get married. So if you want a child you gotta buy that ring" I stated and revealed my ring finger. Patrick pouted and a knock rang through the house, everyone was silent. "Who's that?" Andy asked as he looked through the peephole, he opened the door and two people stood there.

"Hey Brendon, hey Tyler" Andy greeted, they gave a small smile. I walked up to them, "where's Josh?" I asked and looked at their car, "that's uhm, why we're here" Brendon said, "what do you mean?" Pete asked, Tyler sniffled, "me, Brendon and Josh went to Taco Bell to plan tour of Bandito. Then there was a robbery in session, Josh protected us from them" Tyler explained. "Can you believe they just wanted to steal tacos?" Brendon mumbled, "tacos are good.. What we're trying to say is. Josh is dead" Tyler announced, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, I didn't like it..

Hey guys, sorry that it's a short chapter but part 2 won't be short I promise.