Joe: worried

School just ended and you were supposed to be with Joe heading to Patrick's house with the others, but school wasn't to good today and you hated it, you walked to a nearby park and sat down in one of the benches, you sighed and yawned, you started to lay down and close your eyes drifting into a good sleep, you wanted to go watch Joe rehearse but you didn't feel like going today.

You woke up very startled and almost fell off the bench, it was already dark and there was a storm going on, and it must've been going for a while by now. The rain was pouring down on you like a waterfall and you were soaked, thunder roared the sky and you ran trying to find shelter, if you went home you would've been alone and in this weather, you didn't like it.

You stepped in a deep puddle and sinked in it making only half your body show, you groaned "can this day get any worse? " right when you said that a car passed by and made a puddle splash at you, "hey!" you growled and shivered from the cold, you hopped out of the puddle and continued to run, but you slipped and fell into another puddle. You stood there a bit annoyed and started crying slowly "why me? What did I ever do? " you hugged your knees and sobbed into them, still in the muddy puddle.

You kept crying and wished this day can end, you heard a gasp and footsteps charging towards you, "Y/N! Oh my gosh I was so worried about you! Where have you been? " you heard a familiar voice then felt arms wrap around you, you hugged back already knowing it was Joe "I'm s-sorry, I stayed here at the park a-and... I didn't know there was a storm coming, but what I'm most sorry about is not going to your rehearsal with the others... " you said looking him in the eyes, he looked into yours and a worried look filled it.

He hugged you tighter and chuckled softly, you knew he wasn't laughing, but he was crying. "Joe... Please, don't cry..." you pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears, or it could've been the heavy rain, "Y/N... You don't need to be sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry" he said calmly, you shook your head "no, Joe... I'm sorry I didn't make it to your rehearsal, why should you be sorry? " you asked with a confused look.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when the time was rough, you didn't deserve this bad day, for you, you deserve the best day you could ever think about, and you didn't miss rehearsal, we canceled it cause we were worried about you" Joe said getting up and helping you up to, you were all soaked now, you could barley even see Joe cause the rain kept going in your eyes, "Joe, why were you guys worried? " you asked very confused.

He sighed "you didn't show, or text us, nothing, we went to look for you but you weren't home, we called, and texted you, but nothing, we searched at school and even the cafe, we even had to ask people if they knew where you were " he said pulling you closer to him, you were just inches away from him, you looked at his eyes "I'm sorry... " you whispered, he nodded and kissed you which made you shocked.

You couldn't believe he's kissing you, but you kissed back and pulled away quickly "so, we should go, the rain hurts and the thunder is not letting me hear you" you chuckled, he nodded "let's go then" he smiled and you returned one. You headed to his house for the night and his friends were there, and they welcomed you with warm hugs, then they rehearsed and this day, wasn't that bad.