Paragraphing

This actually makes me more angry than anything else. WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS VERY SIMPLE THING.
Let me give you an example of what everyone and their grandma does and then what you're supposed to do.

The taco skipped down the street when it came across a dollar on the road. "Boy howdy I love money" he thought so he picked it up.

Uh oh he didn't see the car coming. Now he's a road taco and someone else stole his dollar. The end.

Don't fucking do that shit. Let me just show you what I'm referring to.

^^^^^^
THAT DOUBLE SPACE. DONT FUCKING DOUBLE ENTER THAT SHIT. Just one enter will suffice.
This actually pisses me off more than anything. If for emphasis you want to put something like:

The taco picked up the dollar and glanced up. His eyes widened in shock.

A car was barreling straight towards him.

He didn't have any time to react before the car smashed right into him.

That's how you do it.
Also, any chapter under 800 words makes me angry unless it's meant to be a short chapter or the sake of the story. Otherwise knock that shit off. If you want to be a writer, you can't be writing 400 word chapters. That's not how it's done. I understand if your writing skills are still developing but ngh. If you only have 400 words then don't publish it yet. Go back and add details or something. It makes the story way better.
Alright thank you bye.

~L3X1B1RD~