What Hurts The Most -Calum-

He left you yesterday, standing under the 7/11 sign, the glow of the fluorescents lit up your tears. You didn't understand, you didn't understand why this was the end, or how it came to the end. You had been convinced the whole time that this was a beautiful beginning, but to him, it was another bittersweet end.

"I can't do this Y/N, I can't go on tour and have you here. I just can't tru-" He stops short and you look up at him in disbelief,

"You c-can't trust me?" You gasp and start to tug on your hoodie sleeves. He shakes his head and then looks away, then back at you.

"I can't trust myself." He mumbles and lets out a heavy breath, you hold yours in.

"W-what do you mean?" You question, fearing the worst. Had he cheated on you?

"Y/N, I have to tell you something." His voice grows heavy, dark, it makes you more upset, but also slightly angry.

"Just tell me." You mutter, feeling your heart start beating faster.

"Last month, after a show, I got pretty smashed." He explains and you back away from him, "And she was all over me."

You clench your jaw and back away from him more, until you're leaning against the sign pole.

"Go away." You state, any bit of emotion gone from your voice. He looks upset, with you? or with himself?

"Y/N...I'm sorry." He whispers gently and that's when you lose it.

"Sorry!? Sorry?! You say sorry when you accidentally eat the last Oreo! Not when you sleep with some random girl!" You scream, not sure where all this anger had been hiding all these years.

"J-just go away C-Calum." You hiss but you feel your breath becoming shaky. "I never thought you'd hurt me, but man I was so wrong." You whine and glare at him as he walks away. "You hurt me the most."