In a white room...

I look around at the tables near me. On my left is Teresa Hosey, on my right is Billy Miles.

"Teresa." I whisper. She looks over at me.
"Don't worry Agent Mulder." She says in a trance like voice.

I hear a whoosh noise and footsteps. The Alien- Bounty Hunter walks up to the table and pushed a button in the wall near me. The table clicks and raises until I am upright and it clicks again, louder this time.

"He will see you now." He said pushing the table towards the door.
"What? Who?" I questioned.

The doors in front of us opened and we walked down a hallway that had metal walls, a metal floor and a metal ceiling.

"Where are we going?" I yelled. My voice echoed off the walls. He didn't reply as we walked into a small room that looked equally like the hallway except it had a big screen on the wall. He stopped in front of the screen and walked away.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Who will see me. What the hell are you talking about?!" I hear footsteps. "Hey! Who will see me?!" I yell.

"I will." said a voice. I heard the footsteps behind me. They walked around the front of the table.
"You."
"Hello Agent Mulder." Said the Smoking Man as he lit a cigarette.
"What did you do to Scully?! Why did she faint?!"
"It's not what I did, Mulder. It's what you did." He said taking a drag of his cigarette.
"What the hell are you talking about?! I would never do anything to hurt her!" I yelled.
"I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time." He picked up a metal box with a key paid on it. He typed in 1013 and the little box beeped, hissed and the lid opened. Inside was a red button. He pushed it and the screen in front of us winked on.
On the screen was Scully and Skinner in a hospital room.
"I'm having trouble explaining it or believing it but umm... I'm pregnant." Scully told Skinner. The smoking man pushed the red button and the screen winked off.
"What? How can she... What did you do to her?" I said.
"Why do you assume I did anything to her."
"Three years ago her doctors said she wasn't able to have children and all of a sudden she's pregnant?"
"Tell me Agent Mulder, how does a woman get pregnant?"
I thought for a moment. I'm going to be a father!!
"But how does a barren women get pregnant?" I contradicted.
"If you are that curious, I simply gained her trust, slipped the hormones in her soda. The hormone formula also had a bit of chloral hydrate." He said.
"Knock out drops." I whispered. "But why did you take me?"
"For the same reason I took Samantha, your mother and your father. To bring them into a cloning program."
"What?! My father was murdered and my mother committed suicide."
"Those were clones. I sent a clone down and took your father two hours before you go there and I took your mother and programmed her clone to commit suicide."
" My parents and my sister are here?"
"Come, I'll show you." He pushed a small black button on the table. The clasps around my ankles and wrists opened and I stepped away from the table, rubbing my wrists. I looked down and noticed I was only wearing my boxer shorts.
"Do you think I could get my clothes back?" I asked. The Smoking Man walked over to a panel near the door pushed a button and spoke into it.
"Bring Agent Mulder his clothes."
The alien bounty hunter entered the room a few seconds later with my clothes. I put them on and the Smoking Man led me down the metallic hallway and through two glass doors into a large white room.
"Samantha." He called. A woman turned to face him.
"Yes?" She asked
"Where's your mother?" He asked her.
"Getting her treatment." Samantha says.
"And your father?"
"He went to bed already."
"Well, there's someone I want you to meet." He said stepping aside so she could see me.
"Fox!" She exclaimed and ran over to me. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. She looks up at me.
"I've missed you so much." She whispered. "Now let's go see Dad."