Reunions

"Mulder, while you were gone... right after you were taken I..."

"I know."

"How?"

"Spender, The Smoking Man." I replied.

She grabbed my hand and lead me into her bedroom. We approached the crib slowly. I looked down at the sleeping baby.

"I named him after you because... I was afraid that I... had lost you forever." She said starting to cry again. I pulled her toward me and wrapped my arms around her.

"You haven't lost me." I whispered.

"I know." She said through a sob. She stopped crying and looked up at me.

"I should call Skinner. He blames himself for your disappearance. He'll be happy to see you."

-------------------------------------------------------
"Scully, why was it so important that I come over here right awa..." Skinner stopped short when he saw me sitting on the couch.

"Mulder?" I stood up. He walked over to me and hugged me.

10 minutes later....

"...so I asked him to go back and here I am."

Scully was about to say something when there was a knock on the door. She opened the door and a man stepped in.

"Dana, great news! A truck driver saw Mulder's missing persons report and called the Bureau. She said she gave him a ride to a car rental place in Oregon. Oh, hi, sir."

"You're a little late Agent Doggett." Said Skinner.

"John Doggett meet Fox Mulder." Scully said.

-------------------------------------------------------
Scully sat on the couch breastfeeding Billy.

"Dana, before I left the smoking man told me that colonization is going to begin in a few months. He told me that I only have two weeks and then I have to go back. I want you to come back with me. You and Billy." She looks at me her mouth gaping open.

"Mulder, I don't want to leave my family and..."

"Scully, colonization is going to begin. The black oil is going to begin killing millions of people." She got up and walked into her room. I followed her. She put Billy in his crib, turned around and walked toward the door.

I grabbed her wrist as she walked past me. I pulled her towards me. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours. Finally, I leaned down and kissed her.
-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night with Scully in my arms. Then I heard Billy start to cry. I gently slipped out of bed, put my boxers on and then his jeans. I walked over to Billy's crib and picked him up. I rocked him in my arms as I walked over to the rocking chair. I sat down and started to rock. Within, seconds he stopped crying.
-------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and Billy was gone. I quickly lifted my gaze to the bed. Scully sat their feeding Billy. I smiled when she saw that I was awake.

"You know we should take you to the hospital for a check up"

"I feel fine."

"I know you do, but we need to just to be safe." she said putting Billy in his crib.

"But..." She stared at me.

"Yes, Dr. Scully."
-------------------------------------------------------

"Well, there's nothing wrong with him. The X-rays checked out okay too."

"Thank you, Doctor." I said.

"You're welcome. I'll go sign you out."

"Thank you." Scully said.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Bye, I'll see you at work." I said kissing her. I watched her drive away. I walked up to my apartment, when I opened the door, I smelled the sweet aroma of eggs. I looked around the main room to see several computers.

"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled. I heard a crash on the kitchen. Byers ran out of my bedroom, drying his hair with a towel and his shirt unbuttoned. Langley and Frohike ran out of the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing in my house?" I asked.

"We set up a search database here." Byers explained.

"Scully made us do it." Frohike said with a smile.

"We've been with her every step of the way." Langley said.

"How did you get back, man?" Asked Frohike.