Return

"I need to go back. Scully had the baby. She needs my help."

"Your treatment is finished anyway. But colonization is going to begin in 3 months." Said the smoking man.

"I'll convince her to come back with me." You have to earth weeks to convince her."

"Thank you."

-------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, Fox, you just got here and now your leaving."

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll be back with you grandchild." She smiles at me as we break away from our hug. I turn around and look at the force field in front of me. I sigh and step into it. As soon as I put down my foot, there is a high flash of light and I'm in the woods in Oregon.

"How am I going to get to DC?" I mumble to myself. I feel the outside of all of my bickers and finally find my wallet in my back pocket.

I open it and my bureau credit card and the twenty-seven dollars I left in it were still there. I smile to myself and put my wallet back in my pocket.

-------------------------------------------------------
10:43 pm

"Thanks for the ride!" I said as I shut the large door to the semi. The truck driver honked the horn and drove off.

I crossed the street to the Alamo station. 'The ride here wasn't all that bad.' I thought to myself. 'That last truck driver was pretty nice. But the first two were kinda creepy. Get the car... Drive to Portland... Get on plane... Go to Scully's house.' I reminded myself.
-------------------------------------------------------

When I got to Scully's house it was 2:30 in the morning. I decided not to wake her, so I picked the lock and fell asleep on the couch.

-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to a dull click.

'Weapon safety.' My sleep-fogged mind reminded me.

"Put your hands up where I can see them and stand up slowly." Scully yelled. I stood up with my hands above my head not wanting to get shot (again).

"Turn around slowly." She commanded. I turned around.

"Mulder?" She lowers her gun, then raises it again as she begins to cry. "How can I be so sure it's really you?"

I slipped my hands around my neck and unlatched the necklace. I held it up for her to see it.

Scully let go of her gun and it clattered to the floor. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me, crying uncontrollably. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly as I began to cry, also.