Fox William Mulder, Jr

I laid back down on to the table and looked over at Samantha. She turned around.

"Okay, I'm going to tell the computer to begin the test. The machine will lower it self to about one and half feet above you. It will scan your body and the results will come up on the computer. You ready?"

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it."

"Okay. Go ahead." I said.

5 minutes later.....

"Okay. The results are loaded." Samantha said as I pulled my shirt over my head. I walked over to the computer desk as I latched the necklace back around my neck.

"So?" I asked. She sighed and plopped down in a chair.

"You're a carrier." She said flatly.

"Will my child get it?"

"Only if Scully is a carrier or if she was exposed to it."

"She did the autopsy on Mom's clone." I said.

"If she's a professional pathologist, I'm sure she took the proper precautions."

"She would have."
-------------------------------------------------------

"He's a carrier." Samantha said as she flopped down in a chair.

"You better go talk to Mr. Spender, then." My Dad said.

"I will in the morning." Samantha said with a yawn. She stood up.

"Come on, Fox. I'll show you to your room."

We said goodnight to Mom and Dad and Samantha showed me to my room and then went to her room.
-------------------------------------------------------

"I need to go back!"

"You need to undergo the treatment first."

"How long will it take?" I said calming down a little.

"Three weeks." He said lighting up a cigarette.
-------------------------------------------------------

"This is where I watched you every day." Samantha said typing in the passcode on the little box. She pushed the red button and the screen winked on. Scully was on the screen.

"I need to go talk to Mom." Samantha said. "I'll be back."

"Okay." I said staring at the screen.

Scully is sitting at my desk in the office. She holds my clip on ID. A single tear streams down her face. Someone enters the room, she shoves the badge in the desk and wipes away the tear.

"Good Morning, Dana. So what's up for today?"

"I wanted to go talk to Skinner." She said standing up. She was noticeably pregnant. At least 8 months.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Why the hell is she 8 months pregnant?!" I yelled.

"Who?"

"Scully!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said lighting up a cigarette.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about! How long have I been here?!" I yelled grabbing his collar and shoving him up against the wall.

"You were in deep sleep for four earth months."

"What?!"

"One day here equals two and a half weeks earth time."
-------------------------------------------------------

For the next two weeks I went through the treatment and watched Scully on the satellite screen. 

I finished my treatment for the day and went to the screen room. I turned the screen on. Scully was in labor.

"Come on, Dana. Push."

"Ahh!"

Then the room was filled with the sound of a crying baby.

"It's a boy." The Doctor said. A nurse wrapped the baby in a blanket and put him in Scully's arms. She began to cry. I walked up to the screen.

"What are you going to name him?" The nurse asked. I touched the tiny baby on the screen as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"Fox William Mulder, Jr."