Dead Memories

SERAFINA'S POV:

The drive back was solemn. Lacie and Skylar decided to drive home alone, Phoenix was asleep on Micha's shoulder in the back seat. Kat drove the impala home, the memories were too much for Sam to handle. Cas sighed and kissed my temple, "I am worried for Lacie, Skylar and Phoenix. They have lost both their's parents." "I know Cas." I said, he held my hand in his, glancing up at the kids in the back seat. "I am worried that Xavier will have to go through the same thing Serafina." He said, I nodded and looked back at my sleeping son. "I know."

LACIE'S POV:

"Promise I'll see you again?" I asked mom, a sick feeling settling in the pit of my stomach. She smiled and kissed my cheek, hugging me tightly. "Promise. Now, go help auntie Fina with the little ones." She said, I nodded to my mother and ran over to hug my father. "I love you daddy." I mumbled against his hip, he bent down and hugged me back, "Love you too princess, go help your aunts." I was too weak to cry and too numb to care. I was just existing at this point, staring out the window as Skylar drove. "Where's mommy?" I asked, my fragile voice cracked at the lack of my mother. Dad knelt in front of me, hugging me tightly as his tears dripped onto my back, "Mommy's watching over us." He whispered into my hair. Those words would haunt me for the rest of my life. Later that night, when the sirens were going off, we burned the bodies of the fallen. That night I promised I'd end this for good as I watched my mother's bones burn, the only thing dad kept was their wedding ring.

SKYLAR'S POV:

"Dad... what happened to mom?" I asked, watching his work on the impala. He froze, staring blindly at the many parts. "She died protecting your aunt Katrina from Lucifer." "Why did Lacie cry when you promised you'd protect us?" I asked again, snuggling into my father's chest, he sighed deeply. "That's the last thing your mother said to her." Dean said flatly, the memories he shared with her practically flashed across his eyes as tears formed. Suddenly he cleared his throat, "Do you remember how to change the oil?" He asked, a smile on his face, I proudly smiled and helped him continue working on the impala. I sighed deeply, "Lacie?" I asked softly, she looked at me with dead eyes. "I promise. We're gonna win this." She nodded slowly and turned back to the window, plugging in her phone to listen to her music.

LACIE'S POV:

The lyrics to World belongs to me by My Darkest Days lulled me to sleep, I know this because I was watching my mother's bones burn again. "You can't keep dreaming of this." My mother's voice cooed from behind me. I turned to see both my parents standing there, looking at me with sad eyes. "Mom?... Dad?" "Hey babygirl." I burst into tears and hugged my parents, especially my mother. "Princess we don't have much time. Listen and listen carefully. Lucifer is planning another uprising. There's a small child, her name is Mickayla. She's the only hope left for you to win the war for good." Mom said, holding my hands. Dad kissed my temple and hugged me, "You can do this babygirl. You'll see us soon."

I sat up gasping, scarring the crap out of Skylar. "You good there Cici?" I nodded slowly, "We gotta find Auntie Ellie and Gabe." "What? Why?" "Just... trust me." I growled. "Alright well, we're almost home." I nodded and plugged my music back in.

SKYLAR'S POV:

We finally pulled into the bunker, slowly climbing out I carried Lacie inside to her room. "Is she alright?" Uncle Cas asked, staring at Cici from the doorway. "We lost dad, Cas. No she's not ok." I said, stroking the hair from her face. He hugged me, "It'll be alright." He said. I nodded slowly and left the room, climbing into bed myself.

I was with Lacie, watching the sky burn. "I'm sorry I was never there for you." A woman's voice echoed. I turned to see Dad standing beside a woman. "Dad?" He nodded and hugged me, "I'm sorry Sky." He said, the woman smiled and hugged me tightly. "This is your mom." He said. I looked down to look at the woman; I had her hair, pale skin, and nose. "You also have my abilities." She said, stroking my cheek. "We came here to warn you Sky. Lucifer is planning another uprising. There's and child named Mickayla. Find her. She's your only hope." She said, kissing my cheek. "Lacie already knows. You're going to need help." Dad said, "You'll see us again." Mom said, vanishing into cloudy mist with dad. I swallowed hard and looked up at the burning sky and glared at it. "You won't win this time." I growled.

THIRD PERSON POV:

The little girl cowered behind the dumpster, the black eyed men were after her. Suddenly a teenaged boy appeared, "Follow me." He whsipered, offering her a hand. The little girl nodded and followed him to an abandoned building. "What's your name honey?" He asked, bending down to wipe the blood off her lip. "Mickayla. But I usually get called Mickey." She said quietly, "How old are you?" "Seven." "Where's your parents?" He asked, stroking her hair. "Black eyes." She whispered faintly, her lip quivering in fear. The boy hugged her, "It'll be alright." He said, "My name is Tyler. I usually go by Ty though." The small child nodded and clung to his shirt. "C'mon, we gotta keep moving." He said, lifting the girl into his arms. Three demons appeared, aiming for the girl. They nodded to him as he flashed his gold eyes, "Tyler?" Mickey asked, pulling away from his chest. "Yes?" "Don't let the black eyes get me." She whimpered, Tyler kissed her forehead. "I won't."