Battlefield

ELLIE'S POV:

The sound of the fire crackling woke me up, I opened my eyes to see the sun was just starting to rise. I kissed Gabe's cheek and stretched, climbing out of the tent to see Crowley sitting by the fire. "Hey." I said softly, sitting beside him on the cold ground. "Hello darling." He said gruffly, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and leaned into his chest, watching the image of Phoenix in the fire. "Remember Nixxy's first spell? How she almost burned that poor hotel to the ground?" He chuckled, "Ya. I do. She was so scared..." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's alright Crow." He sighed, "I hope so Angel." "I um... I think you should go talk to Lacie..." His features darkened slightly, "And why should I? My daughter is dead. I. Don't. Care." "You and I both know this wasn't Lacie's fault." He sighed and softened his expression, realizing I was right. "Fine. I'll be back." I smiled and watched as he walked down to Lacie's tent. You'll never know when it's your last time...

CROWLEY'S POV:

The tent door was open, panic started to claw it's way up my spine as I pushed the loose fabric aside. The tent was empty. I stepped back, a crunching sound beneath my foot made me bend down and hold up the dagger I have Phoenix for her seventh birthday. A trail of blood lead to the ashy pile where the fire was. "ELLIE!" I screamed as I ran back to Ellie, "Crowley what's wrong?" She asked, holding my shoulders. "Get everyone up, Phoenix took Lacie to Lucifer."

CARTER'S POV:

Smoke rose up from the ground as the army stood behind me. "Carrie... we'll get her back." Dean said, rubbing my shoulder. Meet me on the battlefield, even on the darkest night.I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage and you will be mine. Echos of the shots ring out, we may be the first to fall, everything can stay the same or we can change it all. Meet me on the battlefield. Lacie's voice sang in my head, waking me up. "Crowley what's wrong?" Ellie asked in a panic, "Get everyone up, Phoenix took Lacie to Lucifer." A tight knot formed in my chest as Lacie's voice echoed in my head. I'm coming baby... I promise... "Dean. Get up." He groaned in response and rolled away from me. "Get up! Lucifer has Lacie!" I screamed, he immediately jumped up and pulled his boots on. "Who took her?" "Phoenix." I growled, going out to help Ellie and Crowley wake the others. "You heard?" She asked as she ducked into a tent. I nodded, "And Lacie called out to me." Panic set in, the small fire suddenly turned into a bonfire as I screamed. Katrina grabbed me by my shoulders and lightly smacked my face. "Get it together Carter. Your daughter needs you. This family needs you." The fog in my head cleared and I nodded to her. "Get everyone ready, we move out in an hour." I said, going to my tent to dress in my armor and the sword Mom gave me a while ago. And image of Lucifer popped into my head, he was speaking to a crowd of thousands. They're coming mom... Lacie's weak voice echoed. "I'm coming to get you princess." I said softly, clutching the locket around my neck.

LACIE'S POV:

After Lucifer's speech he has his guards drag me to a cold, damp hall that was abandoned. Lucifer glared down at me, ripping the locket from my neck. "Your mother ASKED for this war. And now everything you've ever come to love will burn before you." He growled as the metallic necklace melted in his hand. Auntie Raven smiled and stood beside Lucifer, Nixxy was slightly hesitant. "They're ready, sir." One of the guards said. "Good." Raven said as she followed Lucifer out of the hall." "Lacie... I-" "Don't. Just don't Nix." "I'm sorry... she's my mom and I-" I turned to glare at her, "You decide to turn on family? Nice." She ran off with tears in her eyes. I tried to get free from my restraints without drawing too much attention. Suddenly one of the black eyed guards yanked me up by my elbows. "Little Lacie Winchester, what a surprise." I looked over my shoulder to see Abaddon smiling down at me. "Oh... hey bitch. How's your head? I see the decapitation scar healed nicely..." She growled and slapped you. "I can't wait to watch the look on your father's face was I rip you apart from the inside out." "Enough. Save it for the bloodbath." Raven growled, placing her palm on my forehead until everything went black.