Epilogue: Resurrection

*EIGHT YEAR TIME SKIP*

ELLIE'S POV:

"Babe, I totally kicked your ass on the battlefield. I killed more then you!" I yelled softly as I pulled on my skinny jeans and brown boots. "Uh, Hello? Archangel over here? I kinda win just based on that..." Gabe said as he sucked on a lollipop. "You almost ready yet?" He asked, I nodded. "Good. We have to meet them at the restaurant." Gabe said as he took my hand.

SAM'S POV:

Katrina laid flowers on on her sister's graves. I laid flowers on Dean and Cas's grave and Skylar laid flowers on his sister and cousins graves. "I can't believe it's been eight years..." He said, wiping away small tears. I clapped him on the back. "They're finally at peace." I said, he nodded and hugged Katrina. "I guess I'm watching them?" She nodded, "Valkyrie has dinner money. Xavier has to practice weapons with Mickey, other then that you know the rules." "What about Wyatt?" He asked, looking up at the eight year old redhead in the doorway of the house. "It's time he learned since he's been asking questions." I said, draping my arm around Kat. "We have to go or we're gonna be late." She nodded and dashed inside to say goodbye to the little ones and Valkyrie as I grabbed Wyatt. "Where we goin Uncle Sammy?" He asked, "We're gonna go see Auntie Ellie, Uncle Gabe and Uncle Crowley for the annual meeting." I said as I buckled him in the impala. He smiled, "Uncle Crowley!" He screamed, I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Yup, uncle Crowley." Kat said as she climbed in up front. "Let's go Sam."

GABRIEL'S POV:

Crowley was already sitting in the booth in the back corner twirling the ring on his finger. "Hey Crow." Ellie said as she hugged him, "Hello Angel." He pulled away and let us sit beside him. Sam and Kat pulled up with Wyatt in the back seat. "Hi guys!" Kat called as she finally sat down with Wyatt in between her and Sam. "So, How's hell?" I asked Crowley. "Hell's fine. Our numbers are up. Everyone knows their place... How's Haven?" He asked Ellie and I. "It's good, really bright. Still half waiting for dear old dad to show up." I chuckled. "How's everything else?" Ellie asked Sam and Kat. "We had a small situation in Seattle. Some vampires but, we let the kids handle it. Good target practice ya know?" Kat said as she sipped some waiter our water gave us. An odd sensation caught my attention, I felt like I was home. Our waiter winked at me, making me realize what was going on. "Dad?" I asked. Crowley sat back and Ellie almost choked on her water while Sam and Kat stared in shock. "Gabriel. I always knew that you could evenly divide heaven and earth so it would be manageable." He chuckled, pulling up a chair. "Dad... what's going on?" I asked, worried for my family here at the table. "It's Wyatt. I need him." "Why do you need him?" Kat asked, instinctively pulling the boy closer. "He's the next Savior. I need all of your help actually." He said softly. I raised an eyebrow at him, "And why would we want to do that? You've been gone for how long?" I asked. "Gabriel it's Amara. She's free."