19.Friends

I can't look at friends.

I miss my own a little too much.

I envy people who's friends are right by their sides.I have developed a hate for people who don't appreciate the friends they've got.

I miss my own.

I constantly think of going back.As much as i don't like the place...i like the little group of people who understood me and loved me for the way i am.

I miss my own a little too much.

I dreamt of them one day.It hurt in the morning,i must say.I tried to forget that dream but like a nightmare it couldn't be forgotten.No it can't be compared to a nightmare.It was more like...bittersweet.They were with me in my dream and i woke up to be completely alone.

I miss my own.

They're so far away and i can't get any closer.I walk through my days constantly thinking of them and there's nothing i can do to be right by their sides.

I miss my own a little too much.

There's one in particular.I miss her more than most.She's my light at the end of a dark gloomy tunnel.She's my rainbow after rain.She was my knight in shining armour and i can't help but feel pain.She's not with me anymore.She's too far away,of that i'm sure.I can't get her to come here and there's no way i can get near.

I miss her more than most.