3

I got up that morning and skipped breakfast, Kyle must hate me. I thought as I grabbed my stuff and went to catch the bus. I saw Kyle at the bus stop and I joined him. "Oh hey Johnnie." He said looking at me. "Hey Kye. I'm sorry again." I said ashamed. "You must be furious, we should really tell your boyfriend." I said watery eyed "no, I'm not mad, and I'll tell him later.. I'm just worried about how he'll react about it. I mean, this isn't the first time.." Kyle sighed. "Wait, what!? Not the first time!?" I said after a moment of processing what he had just told me. "Yeah.. I've been yelled at for cheating at one point, he almost cut it off, but he said if I can change he will stay with me." He said staring off at nothing. "Oh, really?" I said. The bus got there and we got on, we didn't talk the whole way to school. The bell rang just as we got to art class. "Ok class, today you will be drawing how you view the person who Is closest to you, feel free to add plenty of details, remember, art is used to express your feelings in an artistic manner." Said Mr. Johnson. He went to play on his lap top and text his wife on his phone like he does every class while we're working our asses off. "Hey, Johnnie?" Kyle said looking at me. "Yeah, Kye?" I asked him looking in his beautiful brown eyes. "Let's skip. We need to go do something." He said to me rather bluntly. I didn't know why he wanted to skip, since art is his favorite class, but I didn't question him. "Okay, I mean I don't understand why because this is your favorite class, but ok Kye." We grabbed a pass and left the class. "We're going to call my boyfriend." Kyle said. "Wait. I didn't know we were going to call him now, but okay?" I said as we entered the large stall at the end of the bathroom. Kyle closed and locked the stall and dialed his boyfriend. "Okay it's ringing." Kyle said; I nodded. "Hey babe, I just wanted to let you know, I um kind of let a guy suck me off-- yes, it was Johnnie, but it was my fault I swear!-- o-oh... O-okay..." Kyle hung up and threw his phone at the wall and slunk against a wall starting to cry. "Hey Kye, what's wrong?" I walked over to him and sat next to him. "He broke up with me." He said crying harder and burying his face into my chest crying and hugging me. "Oh.. Well, he doesn't deserve you, your a great guy, and if he doesn't believe that, he can go burn in hell." I said anger rising up inside of my chest. Kyle was still crying but he looked up at me with watery eyes and tears staining his flushed cheeks. "R-really..?" He asked hopefully. "Really." I nodded. "J-Johnnie, d-do you love me?" He asked me the question I never expected him to ever ask me after that night. "Yes, Kye Bear, I do." I looked him in the eye and smiled softly, wiping tears off of his beautiful face. Kyle smashed his lips into mine and started kissing me. When we pulled apart the bell rang and I started to stand up but Kyle stopped me. "Johnnie, please don't leave me." He said looking up at me. I knew I would get grounded for skipping two classes, but I'd take and do anything for Kyle. I sat down next to him and sighed and he snuggled into me and I hugged him.