7

When I entered the house my mom was all dressed up and putting earrings in. "Where are you going?" I asked closing the door behind me. "Your plan worked. I have a date, I ordered pizza for you, no friends your grounded, remember that." She said as she left. I smirked you have no idea. I thought as I went to go and search for my phone. It worked! She has a date! She's gone, you can come! I quickly texted Kyle. Okay, on my way ;) he responded. I put my phone where I had found it and went to my room to wait for Kye. A few minutes later I heard the creak of my window opening that I missed so much. I got up quickly and kissed him passionately as he kissed back I grinned into the kiss knowing that this was all I had ever wanted in life. Kyle pushed me against my wall and started taking off my shirt. I allowed him to because he was my one and only, and I didn't care what he did to me because I love him. He he went to my neck and started sucking then releasing. "Mmm Kyle.....mmmn Kye.." I moaned out his name and I felt him smirk against my neck. He picked me up and layed me down onto my bed and started undoing my pants with his teeth. We didn't even notice my mom standing there with her hand clamped over her mouth. "J...Johnnie Guilbert!!!!!" She yelled. "How dare you disobey my fucking rules!?" She growled. "Okay, I'm done with you, either you fucking obey my damn rules, or your ass can move out!" She yelled. "Fine, mother, I will move out, because you are not going to prevent me from seeing the love of my life, you don't have the authority to do that." I said getting up and putting my shirt on and putting my pants back on. "Mom, you've just been a bitch since you started dating these douchebags." I said packing my bags swiftly and putting all of my video games in my bag. I pushed past my mom and went and got my phone, my book bag, my stereo and phone charger and stared at her. "Maybe I'll come back when you stop being such an uptight whore." I glared at her seeing she was reduced to tears. "Fine Johnnie fine, have fun running around with your fuck boy boyfriend, Kyle. I won't remember you, but I will always remember what you just said to me. You have deeply hurt me, goodbye Johnnie." She said walking out of my room. I scoffed at her and climbed out the window with my bags, and Kyle right behind me. "Damn Johnnie, you're good at comebacks, remind me not to pick fights with you." Said Kyle. "Yeah, I have a question." I looked him in his beautiful chocolate brown orbs. "What's that baby?" Kyle asked smiling "you can ask me anything." He said looking me in the eye also. God, he's so gosh darn cute. I thought. "Do you think I could stay at your place for a while by any chance?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "Of course Johnnie, always." He ran his fingers through my hair then kissed me lightly. I tilted my head slightly and kissed back. He deepened the kiss wrapping his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his waist pulling him closer. When we parted a trail of saliva went between our parted lips. "Damn Johnnie, your such a good kisser!" Kyle complimented. "So are you." I responded. He helped me with my bags as we set off to his house which would soon be our house.