5

I swore to myself and cried on my bed for the longest amount of time before my phone went off. Hey, baby, I have a plan. It read. What's that? I responded. I'm gonna visit you no matter what. All you've gotta do is try and get your mom tons of dates :] he responded. And how do I do that ) :,' I responded. Idk, but try and think of something, because I need to see you because summer break is the day after tomorrow, tomorrow is our last day to see each other at school, babe, you need to think of something, I'll help. Kyle texted me back. I began to think of any possible plans that could get my mom bunches of dates, so I could see Kye. I got it! Kyle texted me. K, what's the plan? I responded. If this was a full proof plan, then I'd be able to see my Kyle baby! K, so here it is. I received. I waited as he typed, every single second feeling like it was taking hours, every heart beat speeding up a little more with excitement. So, first, we need to set your mom up a imatch account. Then we need to get a bunch of sexy pictures of her somehow. I'm sure you can figure that out. You need to put her phone number up so she can get texted, you've just gotta make sure that the date isn't going to work so that they won't want a second date. But before we make the account you need to convince your mom to want one, b/c she may get suspicious if you just randomly set her one up. I'll come over every time she goes on a date, and bam! We see each other baby! I read the plan thoroughly and decided that this plan could possibly work. So, I responded with a mmk, plan A is a go. I'll go convince her, I'll bet you she'll have a date by Saturday. I texted him with a sigh of relief that my boyfriend was such a good plan maker. Kay, see you soon babe, xoxo he texted me. A single tear escaped my eye in fear that this may not work. I let in the final text hopefully, love you, see you in school tomorrow. And then I shut off my phone with a sigh.