9

After a few drinks I was fucked up. I'm not tolerant to alcohol, after all it was my first time drinking. "I...I love you so much Jordon.... Y....your amazing....." I said with a hiccup. "Heh.... Excuse me.." I said laughing. Jordon had a look in his eye. A look I didn't quite understand what it would lead to. "W....what would you do if I asked for sex....?" I said taking another swig. "I'd fuck you." Jordon said with a smirk. I laughed like an idiot. The next thing I knew he was hovering over me and attacking my neck, sucking and releasing. "Mmmm Jordon~" I cooed. He licked along my jawline eventually making his way to my lips, kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, kissing him back. He deepened the kiss and lightly bit my bottom lip, and I got chills. He licked at that same lip, asking me for entrance. I allowed him entrance and he claimed every inch of my mouth. And I moaned into the kiss as he rubbed his hands up and down my sides gently, lifting my shirt some. He pulled back for air and breathed heavily against my neck before licking it softly. "Mmm.." I moaned, and his touch shot chills up my spine. I decided I wanted some dominance in this so I pushed him onto his back and took off his shirt, licking and sucking his neck before licking down his chest and abs, down to his stomach and his pants. I sucked and released on his stomach, earning many short moans from Jordon. When I got down to his pants I noticed the large bulge, and I smirked, undoing his pants with my teeth and pulling them off swiftly. Ooh, someone's excited my drunk self thought. I pulled his boxers down and off also and licked the rim of his hard member. I then took the tip of it into my mouth and started sucking gently, taking more as I went, slowly bobbing my head up and down. I earned many loud moans and Jordon Sat up tugging my hair gently. "J...Johnnie... Stop..." He breathed. I pulled back and looked him in the eye with a questioning look. He flipped me onto my back and licked my earlobe "....it's my turn..." He whispered in my ear sending chills up my spine. He took my shirt off and licked down my jawline to my neck, sucking then releasing a few times before trailing kisses down to my abs. He licked and kissed and teased, until my pants were so tight I thought they would rip right off. He kissed me deeply, dragging his nails very lightly along my neck where my sweet spot was, causing me to moan. Once he got my pants undone he pulled them off along with my boxers. He trailed kisses down to my member, and took my whole length in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, waiting for a sign that I was close. When be felt the twitch he took his mouth off of it and lined up with me. He kissed me trying to distract me from the pain that started as he slowly pushed into me. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks from the pain. Noticing this, he kissed my tears away as he pushed fully in. He waited for my signal to continue. I nodded at him and he started thrusting slow at first waiting for me to adjust. "Mmm ... F....faster!" I ordered. He smirked and started going faster, and faster, and faster, until he was going at a pace that couldn't be humanly possible. I sat up quickly wrapping my arms around his neck and putting my face in his shoulder. I lightly bit it, digging my nails into his back. He thrusted deeper, and deeper, until I felt the warm liquid fill me. I came soon after as he made his last few thrusts before pulling out and flopping next to me on the bed, breathing heavily. Panting, he pulled the covers over the both of us and I snuggled up into his chest, both of us falling asleep quickly.