8

It's been a few weeks since I moved in with Kye, I'm still furious with my mom. I was sitting in our bedroom when I got a text. It was Jordon. What the hell did he want? He stabbed me in the back! I felt the anger boil up in my throat as I responded to his text angerly what the hell do you want!? I responded with tears of anger and disbelief blurring my vision. Im sorry Johnnie, I just wanted to tell you that, can you hang out with me today? I'd like to prove it to you. He texted. Kye is out today so I sighed and responded fine... Better be good dude. I responded and then went to text Kye, hey Kye, I'm going out with a friend and I just wanted to let you know for when you come home, love you <3 I texted Kye okay ;3 he responded. I sighed and texted Jordan. Meet me at the park. I started to put my phone away when I received another text message okay, cya soon. I sighed and face palmed with a smirk remembering how fun and kind Jordon was. He's such an idiot I thought with a chuckle as I started heading toward the park. On the way I put my headphones in and listened to some Falling In Reverse. When I arrived at the park I saw Jordon waiting for me. "Hey Johnnie!" He said with a goofy grin. "Hey Jordon.." I said remembering the grudge I held against this guy. "Come on Johnnie, I said I was sorry" he said sadly his emerald green eyes sparkling in the light. "I'm a see it to believe it guy Jordon, you have to prove your actually sorry before I forgive you." I said bluntly. "Okay! Let's go to hot topic why don't we??" He asked excitedly. "Okay." I said as we went to his car. I stuck my ear buds in and listened to music the whole ride to the mall. I'm not forgiving him I thought. He'd have to do something pretty damn big for me to forgive this douche.. I thought to myself with a sigh. I glanced at Jordon and realized he was talking. I took out an ear bud "what now?" I asked him. "I said why don't we get some lunch while we're at the mall?"....." Why not." I said putting my headphones back in. "Johnnie why won't you talk to me? I really want you to forgive me, I love you.." He said as my song was switching. I paused the song. "You what now?" I said probably blushing. "I...I um.. I said I really care about you!" He said blushing. I knew exactly what he said, but I didn't want to admit that I heard what he had said. When we got to the mall we went to hot topic and got some shirts and jeans, I got some new headphones and bracelets. "Don't you have enough bracelets already?" Joked Jordon. I shot him a look that said "back off" and he put his hands up in defeat "I was just joking Johnnie..." He said sadly. I sighed and payed as we went to go and get some lunch. We chatted and I felt like I was beginning to change my opinion on him. No I swore I wouldn't forgive this bastard so I won't. I thought as we finished lunch. I reached for the check but he beat me to it "nope, I'm paying." He said smirking. "You've done a lot shouldn't I pay...?" I asked him trying to convince him to let me pay as I reached for the card. "Too late." He said as he slid his card in and gave it to the waiter. He smirked at me, his beautiful eyes sparkling. "Tch, whatever." I said scoffing. He laughed and it was contagious. When we started heading home he looked at me and said "why don't you come and visit for a while..?" I nodded "why not?" I responded. We parked in the driveway and we started to walk up the driveway and he kept inching closer to me. I kept walking farther away, because he was getting too close, but he ended up grabbing my hand in a tight grip, so I couldn't take it away. We entered the house "hey Johnnie, do you want a drink?" He asked taking out two bottles of whisky. "No, Jordon I'm not legal." I responded, eyeing him. "Well, it's adult supervision..." He said handing a bottle to me. "I suppose so.." I said looking at the bottle sitting in my palm. "So?" Jordon asked sitting next to me on the couch and popping his and mine open. "Cheers?" He asked a stupid grin on his face. I sighed and smirked. "Cheers." We clanked our bottles together and took a swig each.