6

After I shut off my phone I turned in all of my stuff to my mom and went to convincing. "Hey mom, you haven't had a date in a while hm?" I asked. "No I have not, why?" She asked. "Do you want one?" I pressured. "Yes, but don't all single mothers? I mean, I could use some help with trouble makers like you Johnnie!" She chuckled ruffling my hair. I laughed with her. "Well, I think I know a way you can get a bunch of dates, and even possibly get laid." I said with a smirk. "Oh really now?" She questioned with a crooked smile. I nodded smiling. "Ok, then how? I'm all ears." She said sitting down on the couch next to me. "Okay, so, you could get an imatch account and all of DA hot dudes will be all over your sweet ass!" She chuckled at this. "Ohh Johnnie. Okay I'll make an imatch account, go fetch me my phone." She said with a giggle. I got up and went and got my mom her phone going to imatch.com and create account. "Okay. So what do I do first Johnnie?" She asked showing me the screen. "Put your first and last name, gender, date of birth, age, and make a profile picture." I said, she did everything. "Okay I did it, now what John?" she pressured. "Type in the letters shown there and then agree to the terms of use." I said. She did everything and then started to mess around on imatch. I decided to go to sleep without dinner that night, the next morning I skipped breakfast also, just so that I'd get to see Kyle at the bus stop, and tell him that the plan's a go. When I got to the bus stop I saw Kyle and ran up to him happily. "Hey Kye!" I said to him with a goofy smile. "Johnnie!" Kyle said to me just as happily as I said to him hugging me tightly. "I missed you baby!" He said to me. "I missed you too." I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close. When the bus got to us we pulled apart and went onto the bus sitting next to each other for the ride to school. When we got to school, nobody seemed to know that we were gay and dating. Wow, that sounds weird. I'm gay. I'm gay. I'm fucking gay. Weirdest thing I've ever heard. We entered the school and went to physical education, God Kyle hates this class. And so do I. After fourth period, both me and Kyle had extra credits so we decided to leave school early. We went to the mall and got lunch, went to hot topic, got some band tees. I looked at the time and I noticed that it was almost time for school to be out, which would mean my mom would be expecting me to be home soon. But I just didn't want to leave Kyle. "Hey baby, it's almost time for school to be out, shouldn't I be dropping you off?" Kyle asked me. I stayed silent for a few seconds and then looked at him "I just don't want to leave you Kyle." I responded. "But Johnnie, you'll get in more trouble!" Kyle exclaimed. "Yeah, but what if your plan doesn't work? What if she doesn't get a date and I can't see you for four damn months!?" I asked him starting to tear up. "I told you baby, I'm going to visit you no matter what, no matter if the plan works or not, I'm going to see you" the last two words he said echoed in my head for a few seconds. No matter what, he's going to see me, no matter what he's going to visit me.. I repeated those words in my head until a tear escaped my eye. The salty liquid squirming down my cheek, followed by another, and another. Yes, I was crying, I didn't know why I was crying, but I was. Kyle seemed to notice this because he went wide eyed and wiped tears off of my face and mumbled "no matter what, I will see you, baby." And he layed a kiss on my lips. After that I agreed to let him bring me home and he dropped me off at my front door. He layed another kiss on my lips as he left to his house.