4

After school, Kyle and me decided to head to my house. "I hope I don't get in trouble for skipping two classes..." I murmered to Kyle. "You wont, and if you do i'll be there for you, no matter what." Kyle said laying his head on my shoulder gently. "You will?" I asked Kyle innocently putting my arm around his shoulders. "Mhmm..." Kyle said tiredly. "Don't fall asleep Kye, we'll be at my house soon." I said to Kyle in a quiet tone. "I'm not falling asleep i'm just--" he yawned "I'm just resting my eyes." Kyle finished. "Well you can rest your eyes when we get to my house because we're at our bus stop." I said to Kyle calmly. "Carry me baby..." Kyle said putting his arms out at me. I sighed and picked him up bridal style slinging his book bag around my shoulder along with mine. Kyle put his arms around my neck and layed his head on my chest as I carried him to my house down the street from my bus stop. I was always the last one off of the bus so there wasn't much of a problem with me showing affection to Kyle without the fear of somebody seeing and getting bullied. When we arrived at my house I put Kyle down. "Why'd you put me down baby?" He asked tiredly. "Because we don't want my mom knowing yet, now do we, babe?" I asked him as I put the key in the door. Kyle rubbed his eyes and looked at me with those sexy brown eyes of his. "Ohhhhh, riiiiiiiight..." Kyle said seeming to be drunk off tiredness. When I opened the door my mom was standing there with her arms crossed tapping her foot angerly. "Hey Mrs. Guilbert?" Kyle said with a yawn and a tired wave. "Hello, Kyle." Mom said aggregately. Kyle suddenly shut up and stared at her. "What's wrong mom..?" I said kind of scared of her when she gets like this. "The school called me Johnnie." She said staring me right in the eye. "She knoooooows....!" Kyle whispered in my ear. "Do you think I don't get the hint?" I said back to him. "Just saying!" He said defensively. "Johnnie. Would you like to tell me why you did it?" I walked past her and put my book sack on the counter, Kyle following close behind. I understand your choice Kyle, I'm afraid too. I thought. "Did what?" I asked. "You know very well what the hell you did Johnnie Guilbert!" She said furiously. Kyle slinked behind me and hid gripping onto my hoodie like a scared child. "No, I don't?" I said trying to stall long enough to come up with an excuse. "You skipped two whole fucking classes! Explain yourself child!" She snapped. "I...I" I started. "Spit it out!" She snarled walking over to me. "Go on, say it!" She said. "I..i don't know." I said. "Okay, since you don't know, you can I don't know all by yourself for the next four months. You can't see your precious Kyle, Jordan, Bryan, nobody. Your alone. You know now Guilbert?" She retorted. "B-but mom..." I said starting to tear up. "No buts mister! Room. Now. Kyle, I'm sorry but you have to leave. He has a few minutes to text you and his friends before everything is gone, no videos, no games, no Kyle." Kyle's name echoed in my head as I just stared at nothing. It was as if my whole world had just fell apart, and died. What would I be without Kyle? For four months at that? Kyle is my life. Kyle is part of me. I would easily die without my Kyle. I just sat there in denial. "I'm sorry Johnnie." Kyle said hugging me. "I'll text you when I get home." He said sweetly. What would I do without his calming and reassuring voice? I would miss him, everything about him. How could that bitch ground me from my life? My soul? My everything? She had to be a cold hearted bitch for this. I just watched as my soul left right out the door. Kyle. Gone for four months. How would I survive? "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I snapped at my mom as I ran up the stairs and into my room and slammed the door shut, locking it tightly. "Come on Johnnie you know you don't mean that!" She yelled after me. Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch! Dumbass dirty whore bitch! I thought curse words to myself, hoping it would help resolve all of my problems. Which it didn't, of course.