Chapter 3

• Taylah's P.O.V •

"Did you see that boy in the striped t-shirt look at us?" Nate asks, gesturing to Louis.

"Yeah. That's Louis. Harry's best friend," I look down at my feet.

"Does he beat you up aswell?" I hear Nate say through gritted teeth.

"He doesn't beat me up. He just says not very nice things."

"Any of them give you any crap tonight then I'll sort them out."

I laugh at him being protective. "It's fine, Natey." I pat his arm.

"We'll see, Taylah."

We continue to walk over to McDonald's, and arriving there in a matter of minutes. Only to see Harry and his friends standing in the queue.

"You wanna leave?" Nate whispers in my ear.

"No, no. It's fine, I'll just ignore them."

He nods and we walk into the queue.

We stand around for a few minutes until I get bored.

"I'll go find us a table," I whisper and Nate nods. I walk off and sit beside I window, still in Nate's view.

Harry, Louis, and the other 3 boys sit down infront, Harry facing me. Great.

He looks at me and smirks. About a minute after, Nate walks back, glaring at Harry.

He removes his jacket and places it beside him.

"Got you your favourite," Nate winks, handing me a large McChicken meal while he has a Big Mac

"You remembered!" I grin, opening the box revealing the large burger.

"Course I did. I didn't forget about you," Nate smiles, opening his straw and popping it in his drink.

"I know you didn't forget about me. Just didn't know you would remember my favourite McDonalds," I laugh, taking a drink of cola.

"I remember everything," Nate winks, taking a bite of his food.

"Everything," I raise an eyebrow, already half way through my meal. Yeah, I didn't realise how hungry I was.

"Yep. Everything."

"Okay then. Let's have a mini quiz then," I challenge.

"Fine," Nate finishes his burger and takes a drink.

"What was it I said when you told me you had a crush on Amy-Leigh?"

"That she was a mad person that escaped from the mental asylum."

"Please tell me why?" I smirk, wondering if he'll remember.

"Apparently because she called you a cow that needs to be milked."

"And?" I raise an eyebrow.

"That you need to go get your head stuck in a toilet."

"What age was I when Grandpa decided to go on my electric scooter?"

"Around 13."

"What happened?"

"He fell on top of Cassie the Dog."

I laugh at the memory of Grandpa's scream as he falls ontop of the dog.

Nate joins in with me as we both throw our heads back and laugh.

I calm down and see Harry and Louis looking at us. Probably wondering who I'm with.

"Any more?" Nate asks through little giggles.

"Umm... One more."

"Shoot."

"Who was it you beat up when they were bullying me?" I smirk, quickly glancing at Harry. Who looked like he was listening.

• Harry's P.O.V •

"His name was Ewan I think. He didn't touch you after I talked to him."

I tried to fight back laughter, but that never worked so I burst out laughing.

"That was hilarious though. Eh Harry?" Niall laughs, obviously thinking I was laughing at something funny that happened.

"Yeah," I look at him and laugh. Him not knowing I was laughing at what that guy said.

'He didn't touch you after I talked to him.'

No doubt Taylah has went and told him about me. I can imagine her. The silver metal showing as she talks.

"Be a minute, natures calling," the guy stands up. Taylah smiles and nods, picking up her drink.

"Need the toilet," I mutter and stand up, walking off in the same direction Taylah's companion walked not even 10 seconds ago.

I walk into the toilet and do my business, seeing the man walk out of a stall. He quickly glances at me as we wash our hands.

"You gotta problem?" I ask him since he keeps looking at me.

"I do actually," he dries his hands off.

"Why don't you go see a doctor then?" I laugh mentally at my joke, keeping my face serious.

He walks closer, his eyes showing anger.

"You're the one needing to see a doctor. You do know it's not very nice to hit girls," he whispers the last bit in my ear. He then walks out and I stand there, mouth wide open.

After about a minute I walk out and see the boy and Taylah leaving. Taylah looks at me, instantly looking away. Whereas her friends gaze stays locked on me, sending a sort of glare.

I sit over in my chair again beside Louis.

"Can we go now? I'm tired," Zayn whines.

"When are you not tired?" Liam smirks as we all stand up.

Everyone laughs and we all walk out, walking back to the apartment.