Chapter 11

• Taylah's P.O.V •

After a few hours of laughter and talking, Nate and Kendall had to leave. I honestly don't remember why.

I bid my farewell to them anyway, waving to them through the window. They both walk off, chatting away to each other.

Walking back into the living room, I see Sam standing up and stretching.

"I'd better go to, Taylah ," he grabs his bag.

"Aw. Okay Sammy," I walk over and wrap him in a hug. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Sam nods and walks out, closing the door behind him.

I sigh and collapse onto the couch, scrolling through random channels before switching the tv off.

Deciding to get some rest, I walk upstairs and quickly change into my grey pyjama shorts and stripy white and black vest top. I crawl underneath the covers and fall asleep.

• Louis's P.OV •

"Lou! Guess what!" Niall yells from the living room.

"What, Ni?!" I yell back, hearing Eleanor laughing from the computer.

"C'mere then!"

I roll my eyes. "Gotta go, El. See you tomorrow." I don't let her reply and quickly hang up.

Bit mean, I know, but she'll understand. Hopefully.

I jump up and run out, kicking the door on the way. "Ow! For fu-" I yell out.

"You okay?" Zayn looks up, laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," I jump on the sofa, in between Liam and Niall.

"What was so important?" I look at the irish lad sitting next to me.

"Guess who got kicked out of school?" I turn to look at Zayn.

"Zayn! What happened now?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Hey! It wasn't me!" Zayn lifts his hair up.

"Who was it then? It isn't me... This time," I smirk and turn to face Niall again.

"It was Liam," Harry looks at me, his dimples showing.

"No way! What happened?" I laugh and turn to face the brown eyed boy.

He mumbles something and looks down at his hands, which are wrapped around each other.

"What was that?" I lean closer and cup my ear, kidding on.

Niall, Harry and Zayn burst out laughing before he continues.

"I apparently 'harassed a teacher'."

"How?" I start to laugh quietly.

"I fell into her and 'grabbed' her butt three times in a period," he mumbles.

I burst out laughing as he glares at me. "You're kidding me?"

He shakes his head and I laugh even more, leaning into a laughing Niall.

"Liam. Tut tut! You know you don't touch teachers!" Zayn jokes and Liam throws a pillow at him.

After a few minutes we all calm down.

"So. You going to our school?" Harry asks once he's calm enough.

"I have to. It's the next closest school here. The next school's 2 hours away," Liam sighs.

"Don't worry, LiLi. You might be in our class."

"Yeah. I'm gonna go to bed. Night," Liam gets up.

"Night, teacher toucher," Niall shouts out, earning a glare from Liam.

Harry and I are the last awake as we stay up, playing a friendly game of truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" I ask him, hoping he picked dare.

"Dare," he smirks.

He's going to love this one. Note the sarcasm.

"I dare you to be nice to Taylah for a week."