Chapter 7

• Harry's P.O.V •

I wake up, beads of sweat rolling down my forehead.

He was in a car crash. He's now paralysed from waist-down. I told her she better take care of him. She promised nothing would happen.

I trusted her. I actually trusted her. I shouldn't have let them go. She shouldn't have been driving. The least I could've done was make an excuse for them not to go.

"Harry! You ok?" Louis bursts through.

"What do you mean? Course I'm ok," I shrug and pretend nothing happened.

"Course you are. I mean, I forgot you scream at 3:30 in the morning and that you're crying. That's so normal of you, sorry Haz," Louis points out sarcastically.

"Shut it, Tomlinson," I growl, rubbing my eyes and finding I had been crying.

"We'll talk in the morning. Night, Harry."

"Night Lou," I lie back down as he closes the door and walks away to his own room.

I wriggle around and get comfortable before closing my eyes. Letting the darkness overtake me.

•7:00 am•

*RING RING* *RING RING* *RING RI-*

"Ughh," I groan and slam my hand on the clock, shutting it up.

I yawn and sit up, stretching my arms and legs.

"Wake up, Styles!" Niall runs through with his guitar in his hands.

"I'm up, I'm up," I lift my hands up. "What's the guitar for?" I point to the instrument in his hand.

"Louis, Liam and I just sang to wake Zayn up. We were up early enough to go grab a McDonalds."

"Nice," I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen. "Liam! What's in the bag?" I run in, obviously starving.

"Uhh... I can't remember. Lemme check," he stands up and hunts in the bag for around 5 minutes.

"I swear Liam. You can be such a pain in the ass," I roll my eyes sarcastically.

He throws a piece of pancake at me and I grab a spoon and throw it at him.

He jumps up. "I'll get you back, Styles," he winks.

I stick my tongue out at him and he walks out. I eat my pancakes quickly and realise I'm still in my boxers and it's now 7:28 am. Running upstairs, I grab a towel and walk into the bathroom; going for a quick 5 minute shower.

After the warm and relaxing shower I brush my teeth and dry my hair. For my outfit I go for the usual black skinny jeans, white converse, white shirt and a grey suit jacket. I gotta admit, I look hot.

It's 7:49 by the time I'm done so I walk out my room and see the boys all sitting in the living room.

"Harry!" Zayn shouts, walking up to me.

"Zayn!" I shout back and we give each a man hug.

We all sit and chat until we have to leave. Another boring day at school. Thank God it's Friday tomorrow.

• Taylah's P.O.V •

I wake up to my alarm and jump up out of bed. I go for a quick shower and walk out with a towel wrapped around me.

I blow-dry my hair and put it in a messy braid that goes over my shoulder. Satisfied with my hair, I put on a layer of eyeliner and mascara, my lips being coated in a strawberry flavour lipgloss.

I fix any smudges in my makeup and walk over to my wardrobe. I put on my underwear and a snow white bath robe. I pick out a pair of black leggings with denim shorts. For my shoes I picked out high-top white converse and a black vest top with a white off-the-shoulder crop top.

Somewhat pleased with my look, I walk downstairs and see breakfast laid out. Pancakes covered in chocolate syrup. Yum. I look up and see a note on the fridge.

'To Taylah.

I got called into work early and might not come back until late. So if you want, a few friends can come over. See you later honey love you. I've left some money on the living room table for if you need anything.

Love, Mum xx'

Hm. Guess it's just me and friends. Maybe I could ask if Nate was busy. Or Sam, or even Kendall? It'd be nice for Sam to meet them both.

I dismiss the topic for now and begin to eat my pancakes before they turned cold. I then grab my bag and walk off to school, wondering what's going to happen today.