New Home

When we got to the house it was huge. I loved it. We both had our own room but Maly didn't like it so she slept in my room but stayed in hers. I had a red bed set, laptop, and iPhone 6. There was a lot more stuff but these were just things I've never had to share. I started unpacking and helped Maly.

"So you like it here?" I asked
"Yeah!!!! It's awesome!!!"
"I'm about to go downstairs if you need me."
"Okay."

  I went downstairs to see Calum cooking and Michael and playing FIFA. They were both yelling at each other, while Ash is yelling too. I giggled at how weird they were and I guess they heard me.

"So, you like it?" Michael asked.
"Yeah it's amazing. I was wondering since y'all our like our bothers or parents or whatever am I like aloud to talk about sell um when I like get depressed?"
"We will be your brothers and of course we are here for you and you can talked to us whenever you want."
"Thanks." While say that I rolled up my sleeve to show my scars. "I'm sorry."
"Why Aria? We love you so much and please never do that again
"Well at the orphanage people have always said no one will ever adopt me and Mrs Jackson kept telling people stuff to were they won't adopt me."

When I said that all the guys popped up and hugged me. I guess Maly heard us and so she hugged with us. Ashton picked her up and allowed her to sit on his shoulders. She kept laughing which made me happy knowing she is happy.
When we were done I stole a controller and began playing FIFA. Man did I suck.
"THIS GAME SUCKZ!" I yelled laughing
"It's not the game it's just you." Maly said laughing.
"Mawakahawka!"
"Shut it with your Indian self!"
"No!" I whined.

  After a while of play fighting we fixed us some food. I fixed Maly's first then I fixed mine. It was really good. It was probably the most I have ever age all week.
  When I was done I got all of our plates and washed them. Maly helped out while the boys straitened the living room up a little bit. When we finished I went to my bedroom to grab some clothes to take shower. If felt amazing knowing we don't have very good hot water there.
  I finished my shower and changed. I went downstairs to see that Maly made the guys play twister with her. Michael butt was in Ashton face and Maly was laughing like crazy. I came over to them and began laughing.
"Ash I never knew you were a butt face." I said giggling
"Shut it! How about you try?"
"Are you serious?"
"Yep!"
"Okay then restart."
"Don't you dare! I want to beat Luke!" Michael said.

  They finished and Luke still ended up winning. Me and Maly played. She ended up beating me. We all laughed because I fell on my butt and I lost to her. I have to admit she tough for a 7 year old.

"I'm about to go lay down. Maly I will leave my door open for you." I said yawning
"Okay! I will be in there after I beat Luke!,"

  I giggled and left. I sat down and logged into the prison website. When I got in there I could see that my mom texted back.

Dear Little Rebel,
   How do you know? Who are you? Don't talk about me leaving my child! It was my decision to do that! Let me know who you are!
                                             Sincerely, Marisa Green.

Dear Marisa Green,
  Ass hole it is your daughter. Why the fuck would you leave sitting outside a bar. Were you too busy getting drunk. I will find a way to keep you in jail longer since you put all the blame on dad!
                                        Sincerely, Little Rebel

  When I was done I laid down. A little bit after Calum came in carrying her. I got up and grabbed her and hugged Calum. I laid her down with me and held her. I fell asleep shortly afterwards. I dreamt about me following a little ghost girl into the bathroom. The ghost told me I wasn't needed so I should just die and be with her. I sleep walk so I woke up to Michael shaking me awake because I had a blade in my had.

"Crap!" I said
"Hey what happened?"
"I don't know I forgot to tell you but I sleep walk and I guess I was having another one of my strange nightmares."
"Please tell me?"
"Well I was following a little ghost girl into the bathroom. She told me I wasn't needed no more and that I should just come and live with her. So she was trying to get me to kill myself."
"Oh damn that sucks, and um well were did you get the blade from?"
"I...um...well..."
"Give them to me." He demanded with any questions even though I really didn't want to.

I walked into the room and grabbed my blades. Michael took them and flushed them. He held me and told me to go get some sleep. Him and the others slept in the room with me and Maly. I fell asleep shortly afterwards.