I Shouldn't Have

Me and Michael both headed to the kitchen to were everyone else was. I ran up to Calum and hugged him.
"I'm so so sorry Calum. I shouldn't have let this happen." I said crying.
"Look at me. This isn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong." He said lifting my chin up.
I felt horrible for letting it happen. Why couldn't Michael have just stayed out and let her kill me so that they wouldn't get hurt? They didn't do anything wrong. This is all my mom's fault! If it wasn't for her, none of this would have happened. Today I have to go see her even if it means I get hurt. I can't let them suffer.
"I'm about to go out."
"Okay but be careful please."
"Okay."
I went to my room and grabbed my phone in case I wanted to tell them. I then headed out. I went to were she used to take me. The park. I sat in the swing and waited. She would know that I would be here if I did come.
A few minutes later, I saw her. She smiled and came over to me. She sat in the swing across from me.
"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.
"I want you to come back with me."
"Fine... but you will have to deal with my problems."
"Like what?"
"A demon."
She laughed at my childish words as if I was lying.
"What do you mean a demon?"
"A demon follows me and whoever I'm with is screwed until she gets what she wants."
"Well... what does she want?"
"Someone..."
She then decided to become serious. She didn't know what to say. I am pretty sure she was confused.
"How do I know you aren't lying?"
"Oh... so now you think I'm lying?! I'm your daughter! Why can't you believe me?!"
"Hey lose the attitude! And I don't believe in them."
"Okay well just you wait. I hope she takes you to hell!"
She then grabbed me by my ear and dragged me to the car.
"Ow! Bitc-"
"Shut up and you will stop the attitude while your with me!" She said as she slapped me.
I was now sitting in the passenger side of the car. She got in and locked he doors and drove off. I forgot but I still have my phone. I was gonna wait though to make sure she didn't know. I know I said I needed to leave but I want to be with the guys now. I want to be in their arms and feel protected
- - - - -
A little bit later, we arrived at an old trailer. She unlocked the door and we both got out. I didn't know what to do so I stayed still waiting on her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside eagerly. I walked in to see a few men a bit younger than her. I know rape would involve, but I won't let it. I shall not lose my innocence to men who are a lot older than me.
One of them pulled on my arm making me sit down by them. He was putting his hand on me sexually causing me to tense up, making him chuckle.
"She is yours. Just make sure you teach her how to obey." My mom said and walked away.
All of the men smirked. I was farther than scared. All I wanted was to be with the guys. I wanted them to show up out of nowhere and get me. I hated this.
"Here." A man said handing me a weird outfit. "Go in the bathroom and put it on."
I nodded and went to the bathroom. I then remember I still had my phone. I dialed Michael's number because I knew he would answer.
"Hey Aria. Where are you?"
"Michael please help me. I don't know where I'm at but I will look on my map and send you a screenshot of the address."
"Okay and what do you mean you don't know? What's going on? Are you okay?"
"Michael listen my mom kidnapped me and there are men here. I'm bout to get r-raped." I said as a tear fell down my face.
"No! Send me the address now! I'm on my way. Only me and Calum."
"Okay. Bye..." I said as I got a screenshot of the address. I sent it to him and locked the door staying in there.
Then out of nowhere, they begun banging on the door. I hid my phone behind the toilet as they came in. I was scared. One of them then slapped me across the face. I didn't show any emotion. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I punched and screamed but nothing worked.
He carried me to the living room and laid me on the couch getting on top of me. I was now crying. He laid on me and ripped the outfit off of me leaving me in just bra and underwear. He slowly ran his hand my stomach causing me to cry even more. The other man was kissing my neck roughly causing me to moan even though I hated it but he made me.
Then as he was just about to remove the rest of my clothes, Michael and Calum shot it. They were extremlly mad. One man grabbed me and pulled me into a room,as the other stayed in the there. I was pushed against the wall and slapped hard. I was in tears as I watched his eyes beaming down at my legs. He smirked and used one hand to hold my hands above my head, and the other on my inner thighs.
I was crying and having trouble breathing. Michael then came in. He drug the man off me and punch him in the face multiple times. I fell on the ground crying.
Calum came in and picked my up in a blanket covering me. He saw the cuts across my face that he made. He cried and rushed me out to the car and held me waiting on Michael because he had to drive since Michael couldn't.
Michael came out and picked me up and held me as Calum drove off. Michael was bloody and was crying. I wanted to be home. I then passed out in his arms crying.

Guys I need more readers!!! Please if you can help me get more cause I know you might like it but I need more so that I can get more comments on new chapters and stuff. Please!!!!5sos_is_my_penguin_7 InspiritSungjongLuv Kaylaan23 maIumxidiots Michael_the_kitten_