"Im Will Never Leave"

I woke up about an hour later. I was in a lot of pain. I was in Ashton shirt since I was practically naked when they got me. I didn't care though. I was just happy to be home.
I looked around to see Michael sitting at the edge of the bed sobbing. I sat up and say by him.
"Michael? What's wrong?"
"I shouldn't have let's this happen... You just got raped and lost your virginity."
"No I didn't... I got raped, but I didn't lose my virginity."
"What do you mean? He had sex with you!"
"... When you and Cal came in, he was about to but I guess you kinda stopped it from happening." I said smiling.
He locked at me with a small smiled smile and hugged me. I knew he was crying because I could feel wetness on my shoulder, but I didnt care because I began crying too. I never want to leave them again.
Out of nowhere I just remember that the little girl no longer has me. She is with my mom. Once she finds another part of my family she takes them. I'm now safe here and I always will be.
"Michael?"
"Yea?"
"She is gone now."
"Good." He said pulling away to look at me.
"I be in the living room in a sec." I said heading to my room to go change into some jeans and a long sleeve so Ashton could have his shirt back. To be honest I never wanted my body to show again. I was so self conscious now.
Just before I went back in there, I did the thing I promised not to do. I slid my pants down a little and grabbed my scissors. I cut deeply into my hips so I could still wear shorts without them showing.
I cleaned them up and slid my pants back on and walked into the living room. Maly shot up and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled at everyone. They were all so happy to see me, which made me feel really good.
She let go and looked at me and smiled.
"What happened to your cheeks?" She asked confused.
"Um well... some really bad men hit me."
"Oh."
Ashton then got extremly angry hearing that. He balled his fist up and he frowned his eyebrows.
"Maly can you sit by Ash." I said hoping she would calm him down.
She nodded and smiled and sat in his lap playing with his fingers causing them to loosen up. I smiled and sat beside Luke and Calum. I loved seeing them smile. I don't know why but it makes me feel good about myself. I will never forget the smile they gave me in the orphanage. It made me know that they would take me home and me feel like family.

- - - - -

After a while of talking and laughing, we decided to go out somewhere. We went to a park for Maly. I sat on a bench listening to music while watching Maly. I liked how Ashton acts like a dad. With that I decided to be lame and got out a notebook and wrote a quick quote: Every man can be a father but only the true ones can be a dad.
Out of nowhere, a bunch of girls ran up to me.
Ew it's the slut.
She probably wants to have sex with them.
Luke is mine.
Stay away.
They dont really love you.
Aww she lost her virginity. Your mom was smart enough to post a picture of it too.
When I heard that last one. I was more than frightened. I push all of them out of the way and ran up to Calum.
"Calum can I see your phone please."
"Yea sure." He said handing it to me.
I got on my mom's Twitter page and saw it. There was even a video. I was more than broken and embarrassed. I gave him his phone back with it still on as he saw. I was on the ground crying scared. Everyone than ran up and saw. I was so embarrassed.
"Can we please go home." I said crying.
They all nodded. Ashton picked Maly up and took her to the car with everyone else. I got in the car crying. I didn't know what the guys were thinks. I didn't know if they thought it was funny of if they were worried and want to be there for me. I hated it though.
Once we got home, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Luke ran up and grabbed it from me as Calum held me. I fell to the ground with him sobbing. I want my life to end. Ashton to Maly to the room and Michael stayed in there with me. I was sobbing into Calum's chest, as Michael picked me up and sat me in his lap holding me protectively. He began rocking back and forth whispering soft calming things to me to calm me down.
"Please... kill me..."
"No Aria please don't say that..."
"I am never showing my face again. Could you hand me your phone?"
"No Aria..."
"I'm going to delete the video."
With that he then handed me his phone. I logged out of his accounts and onto hers and deleted the videos and pictures. Since they both have and iPhone, I got onto her iCloud Drive and deleted those as well making sure there is no evidence.
I handed him his phone back afterwards so that he could log back in.
Ashton and back in after Maly fell asleep. He looked at me worried and concerned. If only I could tell them what I did...
"Guys... could me and Aria talk?..." Ashton asked looking down.
With that, they all left.
"I know what they did to you is completely wrong... but please dont cut..."
"Why? They even told me to."
"Ignore them. We care about you."
"I know. That's why I want to leave because Im only going to bring pain into this."
"No you won't... that's what I told myself when I got into this band but the guys helped me. I stayed strong. now could you do that please?,"
"I will try." I said as I broke out in tears.
"Shh don't cry... I am here for you." He said holding me close.
After a while of us talking, he picked me up and brought me to my room and laid me down. I fell asleep shortly after.