I Need To Leave

We both ran in and locked the door frightened. Everyone looked at us confused and crazy.
"Whats going on? Are you okay?" Maly asked running over to me.
"Um... Calum please help me..." I said nervously.
"Aria.. Calum... Whats going on?" Michael asked confused.
"It doesn't matter, you would believe it anyways." Calum said.
"Dammit Calum what is going on!?
"That ghost girl I told you about, she tried to kill me okay..."
"What?"
"She slammed the door shut and was angry. Calum couldn't get in but he saw her. She then disapeared."
"I... um..."
"It's fine. I'm gonna go take a shower. I hate the smell of hospitals."
They nodded their heads and I left. I went to my bedroom and checked my laptop to see if my mom responded. Luckly she did.

Dear Little Rebel,
Listen here, don't use my crime to make you sound all innocent. You won't be there for long. Have fun while you are because I am going to get people to take away. I swear if you tell anyone, you will be serverly punished. Watch out."
Sincerely, Marrisa Green

I didn't text back. I was too afraid. I don't want to leave. I love it here for that anything. I can't stop her or anything. I am worthless. I won't be able
to tell he guys or something horrible will happen. I don't know what to do.
I just decided to go get my shower, still frightened. I got in and washed up. I stayed warned in there. I kept looking in out the shower to make sure I was safe.
Once I finished I got out and went to the mirror. I saw something black in the mirror so I wiped he fog off. My looked behind me through the mirror and saw her. I screamed and ran out to Calum's room. Thank God he was in there. He held me as I hugged him. He knew what was wrong if I came out in a towel. He pulled away and went and grabbed my clothes. He came back and handed them to me. I looked up at him to see that his nose was bleeding badly.
"Calum? Your nose? It's bleeding?"
"Shit!"
He ran to the kitchen while I put my clothes on. The door slammed and the lights were turned off. She was sitting on his bed.
"So you don't believe? Well now you will."
"Nononono please stop. Don't hurt them they didn't do anything wrong. It as all me."
"Okay deal."
With that she ran over to me and pushed me up against the wall. She began choking me. I was too weak to cry or yell. It hurt like hell. I knew this would be the last of me.
Right before I was about to stop holding on, Michael ran in. She screamed at me, and left once again. I fell to the ground and cried. I held onto my neck as he held me. He was crying worried about me.
"Were's Calum?! Is he okay?!"
"He is okay and Ashton is in the kitchen cleaning him up"
"I need to go see him. I hurt him."
"Aria, you didn't hurt him. She hurt you. You aren't okay, you need to rest."
I cried because I knew I should leave. My mom needs to already come take me. I don't want to hurt them no more. I didn't want them to go through my pain no more. Many Maly, she is too young for any of this.
"Michael, I have to leave you and the others."
"Aria, your not going anywhere. I won't let you."
I needed to leave. I was going to put them through this no more! I was gonna leave when they were asleep. I knew I was going to be punished. I was going to get hurt or beat up.