Chapter 17

(Edit is not mine credit to who ever made it ❤️, by the way this chapter is a filler but don't worry as I'm now updating more frequently there should be a lot more too come 😉)

We'd been driving for ages now and I was already bored out of my mind, Harry tried to make conversation but I kept zoning out, trying too make  sense of my surroundings.

"Babe" Harry shouted abruptly making me look up quickly, "you must have zoned out, thinking of me babe?" He grinned widely.

"Uhm yeah ahahah" I fake laughed before looking around and realising we were already parked at the shopping centre.

"Come on baby, I bet you can't wait to get some new clothes" Harry smiled getting out of the car before coming around to my side and helping me out, he grasped my hand softly and led me toward the entrance.

"Uhm harry?" I asked quietly making him look down at me briefly and let out a short "mhm" noise, "won't people uh recognise me? I've gone missing" I asked when the realisation came to mind that I had been kidnapped and people would be looking for me.

"Babe don't worry that's why I took you out today, you've only been gone since last night so no one's noticed you've gone yet seeing as you live alone, you see baby girl this is why I took you, so that I could show you the love that you deserve. If you were gone for a even minute I would notice, but these people you call friends don't even notice you've been gone for hours, but don't worry baby I'll never let you get away, no like last time" he smiled making me gulp.

I kind of understood where he was coming from, I mean my friends haven't noticed that I've not answered their messages and calls and don't even think to check up on me? But I guess it's only been less than a day, and I guess it's nice that Harry cares so much, God I wish he wasn't a psychopath. He's cute, funny, smart, he loves me, he- IS A PSYCHOPATH my subconscious screams at me and I nod to myself, I need to runaway. Like now.

"Harry, Baby, I need to go to the bathroom so how about I use the bathroom and you go buy us a starbucks and I'll meet you there in 5?" I questioned him smiling while wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling my nose against his.

"I-uh-um" he stuttered before regaining his stance, "yes of course baby girl, I'll wait outside the bathroom for you just incase anything happens" he smiled before leading me toward the bathrooms. I audibly sighed knowing I couldn't make it obvious but trying to persuade him to not wait outside so I just smiled before making my way toward the bathroom, but before I could fully push the door open Harry grasped my arm and pulled me backward and pressing his lips on mine.

"Sorry" he spoke against my lips before pecking them again softly, "I just couldn't resist" he smiled before letting me go.

I looked around the bathroom trying to think of a way out when I saw a window, fuck yes. I used the toilet for leverage and slowly started to pull my self out of the window, I pushed a little more and I was almost out when I suddenly realised, my arse was stuck.

(Please vote and comment, I love you guys ❤️❤️)