Chapter 4

Pursue-

Chapter 4-

I felt my whole body droop and I began to fall into unconsciousness, "I'm back baby girl and you're finally mine" and with that it all went black.

**************************************

I woke up slightly dazed, my whole body numb, the only thing I could do was open my eyes.

I frantically looked around seeing I was in the back seat of a car, I tried to scream but all that came out was a muffled whimper.

Suddenly the car stopped and seconds later the door swung open revealing a dark figure.

I couldn't see who it was but, I knew who it was. As soon as he left the note saying honey i knew it was him.

I mean how could he have found me? It's been what? Three years? Almost four? How did he-

"Come on baby girl" he whispered reaching underneath me, one hand supporting my back, the other supporting my legs.

He lifted me effortlessly and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "go back to sleep baby, we have the rest of our lives together, I've finally got you back baby girl...and you won't be leaving again" was the last thing I heard before falling back into unconsciousness.

*****************************************

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled softly to myself, looking up at the cream ceiling and stretching back into the soft mattress.

"It was only a dream" I muttered softly to myself, moving my head to the side seeing the last person I ever wanted to see.

"It wasn't a dream baby, but if it was I wouldn't ever want to wake up" he smiled leaning closer to me.

"Get off" I screamed pushing him away.

(A/n- short chapter. It yeah xxx vote and comment plz xoxox)