Chapter 14

"Well how about you go into the living room and watch some tv while I make you a proper breakfast huh baby?" He asked making me nod. He gripped my hips slightly pulling me into an open mouthed snog making me noticeably cringe but he brushed it off as he ushered me into the living room and turning on tv before walking back to kitchen.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand cringing again, I flicked through the channels trying to find something to watch, as per usual nothing, so I just put on some random crap while thinking of my plan to escape.

*****************************************************************************

I need to find my way around this place first, make sure he trusts me, and then BAM I'm out of here. Or I could run now? He's still making breakfast! But I don't even know where the front door is... I'll just wait.

"Come on honey you're breakfast is ready" the psychopath called from what I presume is the kitchen.

I walk toward the kitchen and sit myself down on one of the stools resting my arms on the table, "here you go baby" Harry says smiling.

"Thank you" I fake smiled, starting to devour my food, I was so hungry, I hadn't eaten since yesterday, because I hardly ate any of the pancakes earlier so they didn't really count.

"Aren't  you going to  thank me properly" he huskily whispered in my ear, when I had finished eating.

"Uhm thanks a lot?" I said questionably, I mean how else do you say thank you?

"How bout a kiss baby?" He smirked turning me around making me face him,

he pulled my legs apart before slotting him self between them.

After saying up the pros and the cons, pros being I didn't get spanked like he'd threatened and cons being that I did.

I pressed a quick kiss to his lips, to which he pouted slightly.

"Come on baby, a real one" he spoke, moving closer to my lips again.

"I-I haven't had a proper kiss before! And I w-want in to be special" I stuttered out making his smile, yes I lied again but he believed that I hadn't had sex with Mark so he may as well believe this bullshit.

(A/n shoutout to @xboxniall bc without her I probably wouldn't have updated 😂💁 Its really short but I have plans for the next few chapters :) so thank you so much all you guys for reading, ily all so much and plz vote and comment 😘💕 xxxxxxxx